Jun 11, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: May Suggestions

Jun 11, 2012

I am betting Lootgear would be the best one for this job. I really want Back to the Future costumes, items, personal space and companions in home.

Would like yto have Marty Mcfly, Doc Brown and biff costumes from all three movies.

Marty mcfly 1.jpg marty mcfly 2.jpgmarty mcfly 3.jpgmarty mcfly 4.jpg

biff 1.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I would like to see a personall space too but I have even racked my brain to find whart you could use, Here is what I came up with...

Doc Brown's garage/workshop

doc browns garage.jpg

Clock Tower hill valley square

hill valley.jpg

Lone pine mall parking lot

Lone Pine Mall.jpg

Now if you wanted to do it up big you could release a public space clock tower square that had a time machine delorian in it that you could drive and go to the four different clock tower square versions and get rewards and things for it.

Just a little imagination and allot of hard work could make this possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 11, 2012

biff2.jpg

Would aslo like to see a hoverboard hand/ornament item or have it as a special emote for the avatar of marty mcfly in bttf2 to hover on it.

hoverboard 1.jpg

hoverboard 2.jpg

Also different hand items like the Kirk Gibson Jr. Slugger 2000 bat for Biff (Above) And this nike footwear bag (below) would be also great as ornaments for decoration.

nike bag.jpg

Also just some cool non movie used creative t shirts like twin pines mall, biff co, Doc brown enterprize, mr fusion advertizement shirts would be a cool little treat.

I would also like the delorian ornament full sized (all 4 versions) and a delorian companion smaller sized.

delorian.jpg

I would like to see an Einstein companion as well...

einstein.jpeg

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25580 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Activity Board Report Option

As there are a few people who abuse the use of the Activity Board and many people who do not know how to report them, I suggest overhauling it.

Please include a report option for each posted activity message. But to prevent report spamming and thereby more work for Moderators, that this option can only be used once per-post. Once I use the option, no one else can use it for that post.

And reported posts should be flagged separately from other "normal" reports so that action can be taken more quickly against offending posted messages and those who post them.

I know it may take a while for this to happen as it's not as easy to program as many people may think. But do pass this on and consider it.

Thank you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Make the PSN trophies as ornaments. I think it would only be appropiate!

http://community.us.playstation.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-36436987-23706/PS_Trophies.jpg

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 246 (25 Views)
0 Likes