Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
25 posts

Re: May Suggestions

May 29, 2012

Hello community!

I'm sure alot of you sometimes sit in their personal spaces while listening to music in real life.

You're talking to a good and close friend or your loved one and as time goes by and the sunset starts to burn, the moon comes up and stars start glowing - this would be the perfect time for a dance. So you stand up, stand close in front of each other and... nothing happens .

So now you are at the right place, with the right person, in the right time, everything ready and set - just Home is not.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And here the suggestion to change that:

An active dance item.

1. What it does: It allows you to dance with a partner.

2. How it works: First you hit play to start the whole thing. Now you are in a Lobby (compare with Pool tables). And same as with the pool tables someone can join in to that Lobby - with the difference that you can not play it on your own, it requires two players. Looking like this:

lobby.png

Once both are in you hit Play Now.

Now you will see a second menu, giving you the option to choose a dance style.

As for example this could be:

• Walz,
  • Tango,
  • Disco Fox,
  • Rock N Roll,
  • Romantic
  • etc. ...

Now you can choose whether you want music on or off. And in case you choose "On" it will play a matching sound dependent on the dance style you choosed before.

This could be a loop sound, what would make less effort to create this item.

When selected all options, you hit a "ready" button and the show can begin!

It will take a few seconds now, because it will "scan" the personal space. Basically the same what happens in the "MiniBots: Battlebox" game by Juggernaut Games. It does that, so the game knows where is a table and a chair, a wall etc. so you can not just mistakenly walk through it.

For those who do not know what Minibots: Battlebox is, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCAOVHOCe20&feature=related

marea.png

Once the space is scanned and area mapped it counts down with stick sounds and the music starts playing (or not) and the avatars start dancing - together, in the style which was selected on the menu.

3. How to controll: Yes - if we have the area to it, we should also fully use it. That means make the dance controllable and with special moves!

You can dance on the same place (would be a option when you do a romantic head on shoulder dance) OR you can move around while dancing.

When you dance there will be the D-Pad shown on the screen, just like this:

dpad.png

You can start the whole thing by hitting the button which has the green color. Now you partner has 2 seconds of time to hit the same button. When done successfully the both dancers will move to the right side (in this example). Then another button will become green and the same will be done with this one (left, right, up, down).

Now if you and your partner get it to hit 15 buttons in a row without any mistake the color of one button will change.

dpadblue.png

When this happens and you both get it to hit this button at the same time after a little countdown without any mistake... Your avatars will do some special dance move.

Now the whole thing with the green button starts again and everytime you get the other colored button another special dance movie will be made.

If you just hit nothing at all, they will simply dance where they stand at.

Extra: You can talk while dancing.

Now community, what you think? Would that be something you like? 

Comment and like this article if you want!

Thank You all for reading and have a nice week!

Greetings,

Thunderstruck200 & The Home Publicity

(Also have a look at the seperate article for it and like it!   http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37722234#37722234)

ImageBanana - THPSignature.gif
Message 201 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

May 30, 2012

MOAR PONIES!!!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-6597-400x250.jpg

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 202 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26110 posts

May 30, 2012

I'd like to have the Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil and See No Evil statues availabe as separate items. And a  Blind Justice statue, too.

175 Meiji.jpg

Blind Justice.jpg

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 203 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 31, 2012

Animations to buy

Hello again everyone!

What do you all think about the idea of being able to buy animations for you avatar?

animationshome.png

If you would like to know more about this still liked concept, how it should work and want to leave your own comment on it then follow the link, like the article and help us git it forwarded the those who should read it!

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/36401948#36401948

Greetings,

Thunderstruck200 & The Home Publicity

ImageBanana - THPSignature.gif
Message 204 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

May 31, 2012

Ability to delete old clothes and furniture, i.e. t-shirts that you never use or wear... Allowing this would probably speed up load time in your wardrobe and decoration closets..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 205 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

May 31, 2012

A personal space that has a Bowling Alley.. or an active item to place a one or two lane Bowling Alley game down in a personal space..

Message 206 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

May 31, 2012

Guranzera appeared, was of great power and the dinosaur costume!

Message 207 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

May 31, 2012

No more t-shirt rewards nobody wears them.. I understand its something that's cheap for you guys to give away but enough is enough..

How about footwear or hand items instead.. Girls love shoes and guys love guns.. I cant imaging these types of items could be anymore difficult than a t-shirt..

shoes.jpg

guns.jpg

Message 208 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

May 31, 2012

Home needs a zoo!

A public space full of animals people can view. It would be a great place to go relax with friends or by yourself. You can make a zoo gift shop with safari themed clothes and get free items (not shirts... something fun and interesting like stuffed animal ornaments and stuffed animal hand items people can carry around!) from viewing animal exhibits.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 209 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jun 1, 2012

I would love some bathroom fixtures in home.  We have a few choices for tubs & toilets, but are lacking in sinks & vanities. 

I like the traditional pedestal style

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/300/73/734dd743-66bb-476d-bc60-a76c2049812c_300.jpg

Or more contemporary styles like below

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/890409/8904098010038xl.jpg

But I really like vessels too

http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/611768/611768063437xl.jpghttp://images.lowes.com/product/converted/890409/8904098008004xl.jpg

Also vanities with mirrors attached, or maybe lit mirrors as wall hangings. 

Right now our only choice in sinks is the Ghostbusters kitchen sink, which looks kinda funny in a bathroom. 

Some other typical bathroom items: cabinets that fit above the toilet, tile flooring, shower tubs, med. cabinets, bath rugs. 

Message 210 of 246 (268 Views)
0 Likes