Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: MAY Miscellaneous Suggestion Thread (for all but Virtual Item requests)

May 5, 2010

In the desciptions of virtual items in the Mall I'd like to see a description of what size the object is. There's no way to tell from looking at the little icon for the object. There have been some size descrptions recently, but there are none for most of the objects.

Something like: one foot, or 3 feet, or six feet would be great. That way you can choose objects based on what you need to decorate a space. I find that most of the time if I can't tell what size something is I don't buy it.

Just a couple of examples, the Visari Planter and a Bonsai plant have the same size icon in the Mall, but they're obviously not the same size. And I had to see the stuffed hamster in a friend's space to know that it was human size.

Adding a sentence to each item description regarding the size of the object would be a big help to me in making purchase decisions.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 180 (21 Views)
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

May 5, 2010

Sony , HOME U S TEAM..WHOM EVER HOME IS NOT A HOME WITHOUT THE THINGS LIKE OUR WORKING TVS, THAT PLAY WHAT WE WANT, IN OUR PAID APARTMENTS, WORKING CD PLAYERS, MP3 PLAYERS, THAT PLAY OUR OWN MUSIC.. !!!!, POOL TABLES AND PERSONAL GAMING TABLES, CHECKERS, ETC.. THAT WHAT MAKES A APARTMENT MORE LIKE A HOME.. FUN TO ENJOY WITH OUR FRIENDS, OR ANY NON FRIENDS, WITH GOOD MATTERS.. THIS YEAR IS THE TIME TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX.. AND GIVE US WHAT WE DESIRE, TO MAKE HOME LIVE UP TO ITS NAME .. GIVE US PUBLIC VOICE CHAT BACK PLEASEEEE !!!! WITH A MUTE OPTION, BLOCK OPTION.. dont listen to one crowed, and avioded the others who want it back.. because I use it to talk to friends, in public spaces to have a good time.. cant you see that ???? I want Fun in home like how closed beta was in 2007.. with a BIG HUGE PLAZA COOL DANCES.. PLEASE MAKE HOME LIKE A HOME.. RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE A KIDS PLAYGROUND  

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 180 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 5, 2010

Update Resistance Station!

Resistance Station is one of the coolest public spaces in Home, but I've never seen more than 2 or 3 people there at any time. People go one or twice and play Four Barrels of Fury, then never go back.

I'd like to see a dance floor added with some music so that it would be like the residents are dancing as the city is under attack, kind of like the big dance scene in the Matrix.

Adding a dance space has proven to be successful in all areas of US Home (well except the one in Scorpios), and I think it would be a good way to get more people into Resistance Station. It is great space that should be visited more often.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 180 (21 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 5, 2010

Add a Wedding Registry gifting option in the Mall. This has probably been suggested before, but I don't know why one person can't give a gift to another. If the person receiving the gift had to actively accept it that would cut down on nuisance gifts. There are so many weddings happening in Home these days it woiuld be really nice to be able to gift the friends who are getting married.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 180 (21 Views)
Wastelander
717 posts

May 5, 2010

Disney Spaces (including those from Disney Channel):
http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Anyone-else-would-like-to-see-a-Disney-s...

Also: for watching videos from your HDD in your Personal Space.

(This one is added to the appliances section automaticaly on the next version update.)

Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 180 (21 Views)
I Only Post Everything
704 posts

May 5, 2010

Medieval Gothic Castles & Gothic Mansions!!

How about something new for exchange. =)

I've yet to meet the right personal space for me.  I'm sure many would also like this Idea. I would personally love to see A Gothic Medieval Castle, Gothic Haunted Mansion, At Night time with a Beautiful view of the Moon and the Night sky filled with Stars and even Shooting stars, Also some moving clouds to give it a realistic touch, please Include:  many floors, lots of space, fire places, fire torches on walls, hidden rooms,
Gothic Castle or Gothic Mansion Items for the personal space, balconies to view outside and perhaps a lake view.
I hope to see these ideas & more implemented in PS HOME!!!
Thank You!^_^

( Here are a few Castles & Mansions I edited Myself!!!! )

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 180 (21 Views)
Sackboy
521 posts

May 5, 2010

Okay, here I go...

1. More avatar save slots!

2. More Camera options, including a fully moveable camera (which would actually act like moving an item in your personal space) that can be moved anywhere around a space, full 360 degrees, so we can get better shots of spaces and our avatars. Right now the camera is so limited to where we can take pictures, especially of our avatars, so the camera should be free-moving where we can place it anywhere we want, and then take pictures.

3. MORE POSES!!!

4. Allow us to change clothes at our friend's apartments!

5. Instead of removing the avatar's smile, add new controls by using the D-Pad on the Playstation 3 Controller to set different emotions on the avatar's face and have a couple different facial emotes for each, just like LittleBigPlanet! For instance, pressing Up on the D-Pad would make us look happy, and another press would make us a little more happier. Down on the D-Pad would make our avatar look sad. Another press would have us looking sadder. Right on the D-Pad would make our avatar look mad or angry. Another press would make our avatar even madder.

I will add more later!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 180 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

May 6, 2010

The ability to make our own avatars

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 180 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

May 6, 2010

Ethan Mar's family home from Heavy Rain as a new personal space (not the run down house)

Who's with me?

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 180 (21 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

May 6, 2010

Im with you...but some might argue about where you posted this suggestion.  Nice idea tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 180 (21 Views)
0 Likes