I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Re: Castlevania on PS Home

Nov 27, 2010

A friend of mine in Home made a good costume suggestion for the ladies. Her and her husband are huge Castlevania fans but their computer is broken so I am posting this for them. She would like to see a costume for Marie Belemont:

If any of you like this idea, please kindly kudos it and we'll see what happens

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Nov 27, 2010

How about Zone of the Enders and Gradius spaces while we're at it?

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Nov 27, 2010

Why not.. Gradius is a

BitRunner wrote:

How about Zone of the Enders and Gradius spaces while we're at it?

fun series and it would be nice to see another shooter series in Home besides R-Type. Zone of Enders is sick but I want a ps3 Zone of Enders since I couldn't get either one of them for the PS2.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 27, 2010
lol you know whats funny, those pics didnt load for me LOL im all "that would be great!" BAHAHAHA thanks Lord_Ringa , can someone die of of embarrassment? LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Nov 27, 2010

xXDarkHaloXx wrote:
lol you know whats funny, those pics didnt load for me LOL im all "that would be great!" BAHAHAHA thanks Lord_Ringa , can someone die of of embarrassment? LOL

The image is showing up for me. If anyone else can't see the image of Marie a few posts on top of this one, please let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Jun 9, 2011

Since we last posted in this thread, Konami has been on a roll. For those of you who don't know (but I'm sure most of you do) Koanami finally gave us a Snake costume for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Also, they came out with T-Shirts I actually want to wear from the Konami Retro Lineup. I seen Shirts and Hats from Gradius V, Double Dribble, Blades of Steel and Sunset Riders. They also released a unique set of 4 items based on the infamous Konami Code. The helmet (which is incredibly cool looking) is actually a free download. The other three pieces must be purchased. Anyway, I have included some images below. However, I suggest you head over to the Central Plaza Kisok to check out the rest. This is just another example of the developers listening to our requests.

konami.jpg

codehelmet1.jpg

codehelmet2.jpg

codehelmet3.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes