Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: X7 Rope Tips

Sep 17, 2013

chosek777 wrote:

The purpose of this thread is to point out the blatent T.O.S. violation of deliberately creating not just one, but two copies of the same eyesore (since one didn't take up enough space) in this attempt to interfere with passage.

The point is you have the tools to ignore them. YOU CHOOSE to not do so and as such they are a problem for you. The point of your thread is a mute one given it's your choice. You can report and ignore/block.

It's really pretty simple. 

Message 141 of 162 (264 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 17, 2013

chosek777 wrote:

It's pretty funny how many of you seem to have missed the point of this thread. It was not a bid to complain about the prompt being blocked or difficult to get to as all who so happily wanted to tell me that I was completely inept or a crybaby (sounds like the owner of the twins on another alt) may have thought...

The purpose of this thread is to point out the blatent T.O.S. violation of deliberately creating not just one, but two copies of the same eyesore (since one didn't take up enough space) in this attempt to interfere with passage.

The deliberately inflammatory comments posted calling people names or insulting intelligence is yet another T.O.S. violation that further proves my previous statement...

"Trolls will always come out of the woodwork to defend the right of others to troll"

So you wanted pity and were baiting us all because you really didn't have a problem getting behind the rope? Ok, we get it....you just wanted to complain about people who you really didn't have a problem avoiding. Happy reporting and best of luck to you. We're all really sorry that it takes upwards of 2 extra seconds to get behind the rope and stuff and hope that you aren't further inconvenienced or something. Smiley Happy

Message 142 of 162 (263 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

These users aren't freezing instances. Freezers were users who were real problems that one couldn't do anything about. This is easily remedied for THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO DO SO.

Message 143 of 162 (261 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

No Jo...she has a real problem here...it takes her upwards of 2 seconds to get through the rope and someone might talk to her in the meantime. My god, it's amazing she puts up with it. I am most impressed by her dillegence or something.

Message 144 of 162 (258 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Re: x7 rope crossing prompt blockers

Sep 17, 2013
I totally understood that one is interfering w gameplay by purposely placing their avi there. It does tie in w trolling other people. No I dont defend their right to go out and troll. Most of them deliberately go out in one way or another to seek the attention. And to reiterate the person who does park those avis there deliberately violates the tos cause it does hinder gameplay.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 145 of 162 (252 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Why doesn't everyone just find a new place to hang out in Home.. ? x7 is starting to become the new GF2, in case people havent noticed.. (or refuse to accept it..)

Message 146 of 162 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 17, 2013
I have gone back to roaming space to space. I no longer stay in one space for hours upon hours at a time in home. It is just frustrating and mind boggling how they can allow someone to hinder gameplay and not do anything about it.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 147 of 162 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

It is all totally irrelevant. Home is so vast these days with things to do and places to go. We now have a constant weekly flow of new games and rewards to chase. There are just too many options and choices for any of this to matter. Those who like to argue have found a place to do so. Those who do not want to participate can simply pass on through the rope. There is no real attraction or gameplay at the X7 entrance to disrupt. I am amazed that arguing is actually an attractive entertainment option for people. But it is, both here on these Forums and in Home. But participation is our choice, not our duty. I prefer to game and chase rewards. I leave the arguing to the professionals who actually enjoy it.

Posted Image

Message 148 of 162 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 17, 2013

"modern trolls" are a disgrace & a shameful byproduct of the originals like myself. i'm not reading you a bedtime story from the book of internet tales but there's 2 huge differences between the posers who are the "modern trolls" & the originals. the biggest of the 2 is who the audience is, back in the day we did it for the entertainment of everybody else. i can remember watching yahoo chat rooms explode in popularity over the fun we had. now i look at these kids who are trying to do the same thing but they're doing it for the wrong reasons. they just want to annoy others to get their own laughs, this is difference #1 they don't do it for entertainment of others & thus are now outcasts of the internet who nobody wants anything to do with.

this brings up difference #2, the ego boosters. this type of "modern troll" does everything possible to annoy you just for the sake of forcing you to submit so they get a victory feeling over you, as if they 1 upped you somehow. these are a disgrace to the art of tolling, they don't do it for laughs at all they're just angry inside & they want to feel like they aren't the lowest man on the totem pole. well guess what, in the world of comedy you are below knock knock jokes told by a 5 year old who is trying to repeat the joke from their 80 year old grandmother. 

all in all these "modern trolls" are just posers who wish they were as funny as we were years ago. we had popularity & we entertained the masses with our fun, they are just hated by all. don't be mad though you get credit for trying at least but you still failed at comedy miserably. 

quick word of advice for avoiding the x7 problem, go into x7 or wherever then exit again to your personal space. once there hit start, navigator then go to recently visited & favorite the other x7 or whatever room ( this works for almost every room & space ) you now have access to x7 or wherever without having to deal with the masses at the x7 entrance. this also allows faster downloads of spaces & rooms & you have ease of access while the underprivileged & trolls at places like the x7 entrance are stuck there by themselves while you go on your merry way. so you kill 2 birds with 1 stone, you pass up the little trolls who obviously don't have parents who care & you get to actually laugh at them because they are now the joke looking like idiots & peasants unable to cross the rope. you're welcome, have a nice day  Smiley Happy

Message 149 of 162 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Modern or "original", trolls are trolls. Disgrace and shamefull are their middle names.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 150 of 162 (177 Views)