Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: x7 rope crossing prompt blockers

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
Humm, I never have any problems finding the entry x and passing through the ropes. I am not clear what the problem is as stated in the op.

I don't either even when there is a crowd in front of the rope. Seems the rope has been a popular addition to Home in many venues. It's a shame access wasn't simply allowed directly but it's pretty obvious it's there for marketing reasons. 

The rope is still in the theater and Locust Star promised to remove it. 

Message 31 of 162 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13106 posts

Sep 14, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

My proposal for X7: 

If you ask me, the problem is the queue in the beginning. The easiest way to remove this problem is to remove the area before you get into the club and simply have the X7 space check if you meet the requirements to get in,

Best idea ever. Going straight into X7 from NAV would be a blessing.Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 162 (278 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
1960 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Sheesh!...Those X7 trolls sure are popular,
but...how do we report people that don't start problems without being provoked?

BTW, none of them have been banned once since X7 opened

Message 33 of 162 (263 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6367 posts

Sep 14, 2013

A marketing tool that seems to work since the entrance is  more popular than the inside of the club itself.

This sort of behavior has pretty much always been with home. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Home is always going to have folks with a mean streak taking advantage of access points like this to practice the trolling trade.

That's pretty much a given.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 34 of 162 (259 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 14, 2013

If it was up to me, I would pull out stick and hit them blockers cross the head and watch em run away crying for there mummy saying that a mean girl beat up on home. Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 162 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 14, 2013

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 36 of 162 (248 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

BTW, none of them have been banned once since X7 opened

C'mon, TB, it's not hard  :

Sony's " Keep it Clean " , and " Respect others ", doesn't fall by the wayside if someone has "provoked" you.

Do not engage anyone in a verbal assault, even in defense of yourself, or a friend(s).

Always, act better than the cretins you report.

Put them on Ignore. Or report, and put them on Ignore. The people who are on the inside of the X7 Rope, have absolutely no business calling anyone names or belittling them, at anytime, for any reason..

Try not saying  a word to the bums.

There is a Pro Troll at Hudson. Actually he is a Jack of all Trades. Abuser, harasser, stalker, molester. He's a bully, a sissy, a liar, offensive, and foul mouthed. He is the type of guy, who is either a terrible Father, or would be a terrible one. People can barely stand him. He has been spewing his abuse for what seems to be forever.

He has had two account permabans and several suspensions; it seems no matter how foul, vindictive, and mean he gets, it will be awhile till the next banhammer hits his pointy head. So what to do ?

Just don't talk to him.When ignored, this guy starts to walk in circles; he gets real fidgety. Agitated, that no one is responding. Then out come the CAPS, and if no one again responds, he runs and walks around, like a marrionette with the trots.

Starve the Trolls. Hard to not respond, I know. Tthat is the always the best course of action.

Nothing will stop these buzzards, except a Moderation induced Coma.

These Trolls aren't Phi Beta Kappa . . . more like , Fi Fi Fo Fum.

Also remember. Some of these beasts, like nothing better than to provoke another person into saying something they can report.

Never give them the oppourtunity. Let them hang  themselves.

Hopefully, Moderation will cleanse Home of these varmints sooner, rather than later. Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 37 of 162 (239 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Spicey_Lollipop wrote:

If it was up to me, I would pull out stick and hit them blockers cross the head and watch em run away crying for there mummy saying that a mean girl beat up on home. Smiley LOL

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Message 38 of 162 (236 Views)
Big Daddy
13106 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

C'mon, TB, it's not hard  :

Sony's " Keep it Clean " , and " Respect others ", doesn't fall by the wayside if someone has "provoked" you.

Do not engage anyone in a verbal assault, even in defense of yourself, or a friend(s).

Always, act better than the cretins you report.

His post was sarcastic Lil. He's a regular fixture there.

Message 39 of 162 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 14, 2013

This thread is soon to start a war if the next reply is a jab back. And I'll be watching with my popcorn.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 40 of 162 (347 Views)
0 Likes