VP of Gaming
28233 posts

Re: x7 rope crossing prompt blockers

Sep 14, 2013

Cyber_Descendant wrote:

conrad.. not everybody is perfect like you. The struggle is real.

There doesn't have to be any struggle. Walk away or ignore (Ignore). How difficult is it t do that? Why come on Home just to be miserable? Move on to a much more fun and rewarding space...

We do not have to be "perfect" in order to enjoy Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 11 of 162 (380 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Humm, I never have any problems finding the entry x and passing through the ropes. I am not clear what the problem is as stated in the op.
Posted Image

Message 12 of 162 (378 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

It's really amazing that people are still having problems there after all this time. In fact, I find it very strange that after all of these years with the existance of the internet, people are still having difficulty ignoring, blocking or reporting.

Maybe we're not as sophisticated as we woud like others to believe that we are?

Share information on how to deal with trolls, bullies and other troublemakers. Spread the word. help each other. Let's not keep important information a tight-lipped secret.

Some of us aren't content being sheeple Conrad, your generic response was littered with passive aggressive attacks on the OP because she chose not to "simply ignore the problem".

Message 13 of 162 (373 Views)
Last Guardian
9120 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

It's really amazing that people are still having problems there after all this time. In fact, I find it very strange that after all of these years with the existance of the internet, people are still having difficulty ignoring, blocking or reporting.

Maybe we're not as sophisticated as we woud like others to believe that we are?

Share information on how to deal with trolls, bullies and other troublemakers. Spread the word. help each other. Let's not keep important information a tight-lipped secret.

That was dead on my friend. Your good !
Message 14 of 162 (373 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

Message 15 of 162 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

APATHY IS A DISEASE! You say ignore and walk away, that doesn't solve problems. Drawing attention to problems is the  catalyst that leads to finding a solution. You mock my sophistication, yet join the ranks of ostrich with their heads buried in the ground.

P.S. The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 16 of 162 (366 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2410 posts

Sep 14, 2013
We do the reporting, the ignoring, and the blocking.. But there are people who go around it by making new accounts or whatever and then process onwards with whatever their doing that gotten them banned or whatever. Such as trolling, being rude, harassing, etc... Which gotten them banned or reported in the first place.
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 17 of 162 (336 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28233 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

chosek777 wrote:

APATHY IS A DISEASE! You say ignore and walk away, that doesn't solve problems.

No. I suggest that for others.

I personally will mention the issue to the offender(s). Usually privately. And if needed, I will report them. But I will not argue with them or participate in disruptive behavior. And wilth all of the negativity we have in Home and the PSN, I personally do not use Ignore and Block. Communication is everything.

No apathy here. Just simple proactive involvement.

We all must learn to do what we have to do in order to make our own personal Home experience a good one. Hopefully we'll do the right thing.

Message 18 of 162 (322 Views)
VP of Gaming
28233 posts

Sep 14, 2013

WolferNite wrote:
We do the reporting, the ignoring, and the blocking.. But there are people who go around it by making new accounts or whatever and then process onwards with whatever their doing that gotten them banned or whatever. Such as trolling, being rude, harassing, etc... Which gotten them banned or reported in the first place.

If they are continuing to be a problem, then they are not truly being ignored.

I will never allow people like that to become an issue for me. I will not allow them to ruin my personal Home experience. Though I do not use Ignore and Block, I do ignore, tune out and report troublemakers. They are not a problem for me.

Message 19 of 162 (309 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2410 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Yet some do mention the issue to the victim and after they do so they sometimes will report or ignore them but there still there like I said before!!! By making a new account or some of the report gets ignored even at times if the report was for bullying or harassment.
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 20 of 162 (345 Views)