Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: x7 is dead

Jun 18, 2012

jordanm13 wrote:

Wicked_Red_Grin wrote:

Now their copping out with female headphones... guess what? in two weeks we'll have female brass knuckles. Then likely nothing.
I called it, x7 is dead.

Well from what I notice at x7 (very often) is that x7 in general (meaning: the inside of the club) isn't even as popular as the entrance is. At the entrance there is normally fights/arguments, "trolllng", Provoking of other users. It's truly amazing how once someone is on the other side of that rope they become immune to the less fortunate of Homes community; As they proceed to say what they want (ignoring the fact if its a insult or not) and taunting the users. It's quite ammusing to me that the feeling of "VIP" can change to human conception of how they add up to modern days society on social network.

~

So yes x7 is dead but however the entrance could never be more alive.

God Bless -jordanm13

You don't know what you're talking about. X7 almost always has a full instance. You get sent to the smaller, less populated one because the other instance is full. X7 is a nice place to relax because there's no n00bs, very little trolls and the music is better than any other place on Home. Every time I go there, it's packed. But I do occasionally get sent to the small 15 person instance and it can take a few tries to get into the other.

Message 51 of 65 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I was at x7 first thing Wed Morning and guess what the place was Empty no one was outside... No one was in the elevator and got to the club itself not one single person was in the club... It was empty!

Sure it was first thing wed morning... But still Empty not one single person in sight... Just was odd.

LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 52 of 65 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jun 18, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I was at x7 first thing Wed Morning and guess what the place was Empty no one was outside... No one was in the elevator and got to the club itself not one single person was in the club... It was empty!

Sure it was first thing wed morning... But still Empty not one single person in sight... Just was odd.

LOL!

June/20/2012 The Day HOME Came to an End- There Removing RE5 Street Fighter IV SIN Space and Namco Space's! These are what Made HOME what is is Today! June/20/2012 Will mark the End! :smileysad:

Once in a while, I get empty instances like that. Even at the hub. They're weird.

Message 53 of 65 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Maybe they all left at the same time.

Message 54 of 65 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jun 18, 2012

THEY WERE ALL ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!  THEY ARE COMING AFTER US NEXT!!

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 55 of 65 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 18, 2012

M151_ALPHA_UNIT wrote:

Why can't we "Go to a friend" any where at x7?

Well any home manager would tell you that this hardly an error on their part, but instead a new FEATURE. By eliminating us from chatting with the same old friends again and again, we are forced to meet new better people. People who probably own more than us and thus we'll want to purchase more Home related apparel and the like to "keep up" with our friends. Yay! Why this is a win win all the way around...they make more money and we meet new people who sepnd more money.

Or it could just be that they have no interest in spending any more money on fixing the "go-to friend issue" or that broken flirt game of theirs.Hmmm sounds a little more likely.

Message 56 of 65 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jun 23, 2012

x7 has always been lame to me when Sony decided it's a good idea that one cannot see their friends directly to this space.  Server hopping just to see friends by chance is just not worth it.  Good going Sony.  -_-

Message 57 of 65 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Jun 23, 2012

CherryT0P wrote:

x7 has always been lame to me when Sony decided it's a good idea that one cannot see their friends directly to this space.  Server hopping just to see friends by chance is just not worth it.  Good going Sony.  -_-

I suspect the space has traffic although for me too the no "go to friends" feature has certainly kept me from visiting the space other then on update day to visit the store.

Message 58 of 65 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CherryT0P wrote:

I suspect the space has traffic although for me too the no "go to friends" feature has certainly kept me from visiting the space other then on update day to visit the store.

Same for me Jo. The space does seem to be busy when I do visit, but I rarely go there since I can't easily hang out with friends.

Message 59 of 65 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2215 posts

Jun 23, 2012

julie_love wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CherryT0P wrote:

Same for me Jo. The space does seem to be busy when I do visit, but I rarely go there since I can't easily hang out with friends.

Home Welcoming Committee

For some reason there is always one specific person on my friend list who ends up there when I am there. I wonder why?

Message 60 of 65 (16 Views)
0 Likes