Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: x7 is dead

Jun 17, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Every time I read something about X7 I feel better about sticking by my original decision to have nothing to do with it. I am missing out on......exactly nothing. lol

Admit it. You just don't go there because I don't either. Not that you could easily join me or any of your other friends there, even if you wanted to.

What a misguided premise of a space X7 is.

castle3
Message 41 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Jun 17, 2012

PS-Home-Luvr wrote:

x7 passes aren't scams!

I agree. The passes are not a scam because the buyer knows exactly what they're getting. That said, they're the least sensible way to access the club and it's bizarre that so many people would buy them.

castle3
Message 42 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 17, 2012

@ 37

this is an interesting post from Locust_Star:

Sr. Community ManagerSr. Community Manager   Locust_Star 1,038 posts since
Nov 25, 2008

Currently Being Moderated

6. Oct 20, 2011 10:33 AM (in response to Gray-Eagle)

Hey everyone,

Home is a platform first and foremost. While we have our own content production teams across the globe, the majority of content is developed by 3rd party publishers and developers.

3rd party publishers and developers ultimately determine what content they create - we are only involved in their creative process to the extent that they request our assistance (some developers rely heavily on our team to guide them; others are adamant about doing their own thing).

Of course, there is a review process, and there are policies that the Home team enforces. And we do provide is insights into the community by way of generating reports that focus on community feedback - your opinions are absolutely heard. However, unless it's egregiously offensive content, we are of the mind to allow our 3rd parties maximum creative control and let the community vote according to the top two metrics: traffic and revenue.

Please continue to use the forums to let us know about the content you like and the content you dislike. HCM is here to make sure that both the community and the developers ultimately understand one another.

Best,

L_S

Ima just go w/ L to the O to the L

Message 43 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Wicked_Red_Grin wrote:

Now their copping out with female headphones... guess what? in two weeks we'll have female brass knuckles. Then likely nothing.
I called it, x7 is dead.

Well from what I notice at x7 (very often) is that x7 in general (meaning: the inside of the club) isn't even as popular as the entrance is. At the entrance there is normally fights/arguments, "trolllng", Provoking of other users. It's truly amazing how once someone is on the other side of that rope they become immune to the less fortunate of Homes community; As they proceed to say what they want (ignoring the fact if its a insult or not) and taunting the users. It's quite ammusing to me that the feeling of "VIP" can change to human conception of how they add up to modern days society on social network.

~

So yes x7 is dead but however the entrance could never be more alive.

T.A.G President
Message 44 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
297 posts

Jun 17, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

PlayStation®Home画像 10-3-2011 9-06-53.jpg

What's wrong with a guy in a skirt?!?!

Looooool! That's a great pic Steve <3 I'd so buy that outfit for one my male avatars in NA if they ever put those out. Japan is miles ahead of NA in that department.

Message 45 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Why can't we "Go to a friend" any where at x7?

Message 46 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 17, 2012

M151_ALPHA_UNIT wrote:

Why can't we "Go to a friend" any where at x7?

They set it up like that, so people who don't have PS plus or any items on the list can't follow friends.

Message 47 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Jun 17, 2012

You actually can, but it'll reject you. You'll get far as "You're not on the list." and get kicked out.

Message 48 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 17, 2012

That I don't mind, a bit creepy but I don't really mind that.  Kind of hot.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 49 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 17, 2012

X7 it's basically the "Discothèque mentality" where only "quality persons" are allowed in. Where quality is defined by the ability to flash in a very superficial way. Basically just leave them by themselves along with their make believe thing. Go to guitar heroes instead, you will get to meet more interesting people

Message 50 of 65 (20 Views)
0 Likes