I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Re: x7 is dead

Jun 13, 2012

The brass knuckles and headphones should have been a male AND female bundle.

The brass knuckles were worn by one of the NPC bouncers at the Enterance space, which leads me to believe that we could potentially get two golden pistols that the other guy is wearing and the glasses they're both wearing.

So why couldn't we get one of those instead of the same item we already got but for the other gender, when we should have gotten both male and female versions of it together?  It's a waste of a freebie.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 21 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 13, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Every time I read something about X7 I feel better about sticking by my original decision to have nothing to do with it. I am missing out on......exactly nothing. lol

I was there for awhile a few weeks ago, but here lately I'm not missing out on anything there at all.

Plus, the freebies aren't good at the moment and not even the flirt game could keep me there.

It's boring.

Message 22 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Jun 13, 2012

one of the songs dnt even work, its really useless when the stuff come out like a week later, the free stuff is ok lol i guess, its like walking in a store and getting the cash register free.

Message 23 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I agree. x7 is dead, but I'm assuming it's because of it's early stages. To be honest I can get more out of my Hollywood Hills space by listening to RadioIO. The music in x7 is extremely repetitive. I'd like access to much more fun songs. Or maybe the songs that the radio plays all the time? The top 100 on Billboard maybe?

As far as the VIP treatment? It's non-existant if you ask me. Sitting in a tub with a cyber person doesn't scream VIP to me. I definitely expect way more from this space, especially since they hyped it up the way they did.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Jun 13, 2012

BabeBro wrote:

I agree. x7 is dead, but I'm assuming it's because of it's early stages. To be honest I can get more out of my Hollywood Hills space by listening to RadioIO. The music in x7 is extremely repetitive. I'd like access to much more fun songs. Or maybe the songs that the radio plays all the time? The top 100 on Billboard maybe?

As far as the VIP treatment? It's non-existant if you ask me. Sitting in a tub with a cyber person doesn't scream VIP to me. I definitely expect way more from this space, especially since they hyped it up the way they did.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yea like I said before. x7 Has deflated faster than any space on Home so far. This was sad because x7 did have a lot of potential but theres nothing VIP about this but the free items and the early items you can buy. They should make a sweepsteakes and The Ten Free Items again.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 25 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I think it's more important that they're giving female versions period than separating them.

Message 26 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Jun 13, 2012

funny, everytime i got to x7 the outside is more lively than the inside.

between the people trying to get in and the people taunting those who want to get in theres a lot of people there. but once in x7 theres like no more than 15 people.

i only go there to check out the early items and free stuff, if it werent for those id never go to the spaces. :\

Message 27 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I only check out x7 every Wednesday for the previews and free stuff. Other than that I don't really bother unless I go to see a friend every once in a while.

Message 28 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 13, 2012

It makes part of me smile when Sony flops...I dont know why but its kinda like looking at a bad accident when you go by.. You are just somehow compelled. Sony is a train wreck with the segregation of the community regarding x7.

Message 29 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I'm affraid x7 is here to stay. Look like part of the new social class / gold items marketing strategy. I think it was stupid in the first place. Goldknuckle? c'mon can you be more lame? The red carpet star boot, the two monster with golden gun. Everything there is of distastefull taste. Many of the answers on that flirt game would give you report elswere. I was against the whole concept when it came out so i would certainly not miss it if it ever leave. But again, i'm affraid it's here to stay.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 30 of 65 (13 Views)
0 Likes