I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Re: www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

May 2, 2007

GeneralOfDeath wrote:
www.homebetatrial.com can  surely not be over yet becuase it says
"Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"
That means that you must be able to sign up for the CLOSED beta on this site which is not the beta in august-october becuase that is being called the open beta either that or it sent emails to the people on psu who checked the site the most Smiley Frustrated but i doubt not last option i can even think of is that they changed there mind last minute and didnt care to change the site to say Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive open Beta Trial of Home. Flame all you want ahaha im just sorta angry cuase im not GAP and had no way in **** of getting an invite.

Guys your not on wat im saying at all my  main point is that the home beta site is most likely still guna be used for the may-august beta(closed)
Message 21 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: Re: www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

May 2, 2007
you and how many others are not in so wait til actually releases
Message 22 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Re: Re: Re: www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

May 2, 2007
Deal with it. Cause I also had my ps1,ps2,psp, and ps3 registered. And have been in GAP since last year. And still got nothing. Only thing I did wrong is I think was sign into my playstation network id only twice since I had it.
Message 23 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 2, 2007
.....wow
Photobucket
Message 24 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

May 2, 2007
This is hilarious trying to get into this home beta....i mean if you think about it its all about showing sony how dedicated you are. to me it sounds like any1 who has been w/ sony for awhile got into the beta....darn i guess all who didnt get in will jus have to hope and pray on getting in during august
"Who Needs Skills When One Shot Kills"
PSN ID: Kraze
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

May 2, 2007
or people could just calm down, and wait until the official release
Message 26 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

May 2, 2007
I'm sick of people taking this as an emotional attack, I mean damn.  Fall is on it's way.
Message 27 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

May 2, 2007

killajay77 wrote:
I'm sick of people taking this as an emotional attack, I mean damn.  Fall is on it's way.

What do you expect? Most people aren't that smart and will grab on to any chance they have to get angry or feel wronged. Dumb and violent.
PSN: CaptainKillface, XBL: mechakucha
Message 28 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 2, 2007
I don';t understand what the big deal it, if you get in for the beta test AWSOME, but if not remember they can't open it up to everyone because they might as well release the game, the beta invitations are like playing the lotto only with better odds.
Japan in January 2008
PS3 60GB
Reststance: Fall of Man

PS3 Network name: JPNAdam (If you send me a request tell me who it is first)
Folding@home: 55256
Message 29 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 2, 2007
whats funny is that, even though some of us recieved a Welcome to Home Beta email, still dosnt mean we are going to be in beta. However, im keeping my hopes up just for the fact that it was only a small percentage of emails sent out, and the title of the email said "Welcome to Home Beta" .

PSN: Stink_fist
Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting
Message 30 of 42 (1 View)
0 Likes