First Son
4 posts

Re: www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

May 1, 2007
I want the link. This is B.S. everyone else has got 1. I am a registered memeber of underground. Playstation sucks they are so stupid. why are they even having the trial. there just pissing off the people who didin't get 1 and making people get their hopes up for no reason fro having the PLaystation Home Beta Trial website that says keep checking back on this site to get an exclusive trial for playstation Home. I really like my playstation 3, but there are no good games out on it and i thoght i would never do this, but i think i'm just going to buy a XBOX, since they at least have more features. SCEA should have just waited to relase HOME to everyone at the same time so their wouldn't be any confusion, and need for people to get their hopes up for no reason

Handle: shcp_soccer5

Message 11 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 1, 2007
KID, YOU ARE TERRIBLY WRONG. I AM NOT GAP AND I RECEIVED AN INVITE. SO ALL YOUR "I GOT IT FIGURED OUT" CRUMBLES BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!
Message 12 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 1, 2007
the thing to realize is that email DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ACCEPTED.

it was a quick form to fill out.  thats it...i know because i got that email...so i submitted it
"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill
Message 13 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 1, 2007
that is true....
Photobucket
Message 14 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

May 2, 2007

shcp_soccer5 wrote:
I want the link. This is B.S. everyone else has got 1. I am a registered memeber of underground. Playstation sucks they are so stupid. why are they even having the trial. there just pissing off the people who didin't get 1 and making people get their hopes up for no reason fro having the PLaystation Home Beta Trial website that says keep checking back on this site to get an exclusive trial for playstation Home. I really like my playstation 3, but there are no good games out on it and i thoght i would never do this, but i think i'm just going to buy a XBOX, since they at least have more features. SCEA should have just waited to relase HOME to everyone at the same time so their wouldn't be any confusion, and need for people to get their hopes up for no reason

Handle: shcp_soccer5

Did you check to see if you marked PSU as spam?
Message 15 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

May 2, 2007
My friend isn't in G.A.P. and got an invite

Currently Playing:
Message 16 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

May 2, 2007
Gap has nothing to do with it...

Message Edited by az009 on 05-01-2007 05:32 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

May 2, 2007
Uhm, sorry for being such a n00b in these matters... but can someone please tell me what G.A.P. is and how the hel to get into it?
Message 18 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 2, 2007

SpikeDelight wrote:
Uhm, sorry for being such a n00b in these matters... but can someone please tell me what G.A.P. is and how the hel to get into it?

spike its the gamer advisory panel. its decided whos in by random chance of those people who have their stuff registered
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 19 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

May 2, 2007
Remember people, it was announced that multiple betal will take place. Have patience and wait. August is the next chance.
Photobucket
Message 20 of 42 (2 Views)
0 Likes