May 01 2007
By: GeneralOfDeath I Only Post Everything 1056 posts

www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

41 replies 21 views Edited May 1, 2007
www.homebetatrial.com can  surely not be over yet becuase it says
"Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"
That means that you must be able to sign up for the CLOSED beta on this site which is not the beta in august-october becuase that is being called the open beta either that or it sent emails to the people on psu who checked the site the most :smileyfrustrated: but i doubt not last option i can even think of is that they changed there mind last minute and didnt care to change the site to say Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive open Beta Trial of Home. Flame all you want ahaha im just sorta angry cuase im not GAP and had no way in **** of getting an invite.
Message 1 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

Re: www.Homebetatrial.com surely not over yet

May 1, 2007

GeneralOfDeath wrote:
"Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"
That means that you must be able to sign up for the CLOSED beta on this site which is not the beta in august-october becuase that is being called the open beta either that or it sent emails to the people on psu who checked the site the most :smileyfrustrated: but i doubt not last option i can even think of is that they changed there mind last minute and didnt care to change the site to say Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive open Beta Trial of Home. Flame all you want ahaha im just sorta angry cuase im not GAP and had no way in **** of getting an invite.

G.A.P. doesn't really affect your chances of being sent a beta invite.....
Message 2 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

lo key wrote:

battlefront_clone wrote:

GeneralOfDeath wrote:

actually the closed beta was invitation only to persons with registered accounts on psu and g.a.p. members...said so in the email sent to to invitees

yeah... so sorry to all the ppl that didnt get in... u still got summer to look forward too
Message 3 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007

battlefront_clone wrote:

GeneralOfDeath wrote:

actually the closed beta was invitation only to persons with registered accounts on psu and g.a.p. members...said so in the email sent to to invitees
 **its was also randomized so not all g.a.p. members recieved an invite**

Message Edited by lo key on 05-01-2007 06:32 PM
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 4 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 1, 2007

Yes it does....Sony only sent Emails to G.A.P members. Where have u been?
Message 5 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

May 1, 2007
sucks to be everyone else.......

....who didn't get an invite

great now i feel bad...
Message 6 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007
well kid...you nor i nor any other person invited to the beta are garrenteed a position in the beta...so you also may be waiting til the summer/fall along with the others...so dont get your hopes to high just yet
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 7 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10979 posts

May 1, 2007

darkforce745 wrote:

Yes it does....Sony only sent Emails to G.A.P members. Where have u been?

Ummm, with all of the other betas I've seen / been in, they didn't require you to be in G.A.P.  I don't know about this one but for the most part, they don't require you to be in G.A.P.
Message 8 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

May 1, 2007

lo key wrote:
well kid...you nor i nor any other person invited to the beta are garrenteed a position in the beta...so you also may be waiting til the summer/fall along with the others...so dont get your hopes to high just yet

well kid(**bleep**?)...i have been invited to 3 previous betas before this and have gotten in to all 3.  I have no worries....everyone who got the first email and meets the requirments well be guarenteed.....its just a matter of waiting for it to actually start.....should be soon.

P.S. I hate complete sentences.
Message 9 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

May 1, 2007
I got the email and submitted an interest.  I didn't have my ps3 regestered before all of this, but now it is. I'm in G.A.P. But I have not heard anything, hope I can get in
Tru Gamer/Socom's DoubleO.G.StreetTHUG
Official G.A.P. Member
60GB PS3 Owner since launch day, no HDD upgrade yet but will be a 500GB
24" HP HD Monitor LCD
Logitech Dinovo Edge Bluetooth Keyboard/Playstation Keypad
Playstation BT Headset
Surround Sound (Under construction)

OBAMA HAS WON!!!
Message 10 of 42 (21 Views)
0 Likes