Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 12, 2013

So it is really about the popularity and how many people are in it?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 81 of 91 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

May 12, 2013
Personally I don't like FAM's this isn't a cult. To me FAM's are like cults. They freeze, gang up on one person, and spam that annoying text that you can't read or make out.

Is this PSH or PSH Cult?

It's pointless and I would never join any FAM that will command me around and run my virtual life. No thanks....

Message 82 of 91 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 12, 2013

Yes, that is what happens with "MOST" fams nowadays on PSH.

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 83 of 91 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 12, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

ive actually been in 2 fams

There's  your  answer.    Smiley Wink

Message 84 of 91 (267 Views)
Fender Bender
3113 posts

May 12, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

it's unnecessary

Because stupidity exists! thats why and people want to feel gangsta and get their E-Thug on! 

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 85 of 91 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013
I had the pleasure of meeting one the Homelings... And it was certainly one of the most pleasurable experience I've had with associating with someone from a "fam". I agree with most that the sense of belonging and socially grouping is the main reason they exist.

What's funny is, as much as I dislike the troublesome fams, when you talk to most of their members individually, they're pretty dang cool people. It's only when they clique up with their allies when things get nasty!! And boy, do they get nasty!!! It all seems like they're fighting over he said she said...

On the note of recruiting, I've had to buy a club, make a TAG, just to keep the number of recruiting invites down to a minimum. But the bad fams seem to outshine the good ones. I've been "roasted" just for being in the vincinity. I just "LoL" and keep it moving if they didn't say anything that violate the TOS. And some of them are really good clean ya mama jokes, which I love a good laugh😁
Message 86 of 91 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

May 20, 2013

Here's a quick description of what a member of  the FAM's are:

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 91 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

LOL, when I get fams saying to me to mic up, usually cuz they wanna start crap with me or take things the wrong way like they can't even take a joke. I put my Wrestling Music on them. Reason why I do it because what's the point of cussing and arguing with them. Just light them up with music, it sends out a message that way and saying "Blah Blah Blah shut up and leave the group" I even tell them that they will regret sending me a voice chat invite and they sure do regret it lol. 

Message 88 of 91 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 21, 2013

i've learned to tell them to mic <

<

Welcoming Committee   

Message 89 of 91 (153 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 21, 2013

Fams.. short for families. I suppose they exist because certain people feel they need to be within a group of people to feel a form of..belonging, or certain interest. Any who.. it's just another way to say club or group. Some folks use fam to cover up their gang. In my POV they are pretty pointless, but I've never really been in one, nor will I ever. I prefer my actual family Smiley Happy. My "gamer friends" are friends.. nothing more, nothing less.

This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 90 of 91 (135 Views)