Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
354 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
@ Rap., first you just had to say your family count. Doesn't impress me. I think, your full crap about when it comes to trouble with your family.

You for one, can't monitor every single family memeber. has nothing to do with hate. They give home a bad rep. Don't try and sound all innocent.

rramsdell you dont know crap about me or my fam/clan. how about u come find me my fam & my allies on home & we well show you one of the good fams on home. other wise you can take your opinion about me and S T F U 

edit: said u cant S T F U on the boards SMH


proud owner of both eighth generation gaming consoles.
Message 61 of 91 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3315 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013

Most of the times it's the little thing that shows the real pictures. "Allies"?  Why would you need allies? Unless you're looking for troubles I don't get it... Or maybe I do Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 62 of 91 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013
@ Rap. See, you are perfect example why families suck on Home

You are trying to act all tough and think you say, you don't go looking for trouble, but look what you just wrote. I could care less about your stupid clan/family. And, you say, you don't start trouble, whatever!



Message 63 of 91 (219 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
@ Rap. See, you are perfect example why families suck on Home

You are trying to act all tough and think you say, you don't go looking for trouble, but look what you just wrote. I could care less about your stupid clan/family. And, you say, you don't start trouble, whatever!




Sorry but you're the one being rude. You don't even know him or his group and you're just generalizing about everyone because you don't like Fams. Most fams and those in them are just having fun. They spend money and support Home. 

 

Personally given some of the comments in here I think he's been rather subdued and polite. 

Message 64 of 91 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013
So him saying S T F U, isn't being rude. ? Its just my opinion, not all families are bad. But he's lies about how his family is so perfect, and he's full of crap. He can't monitor every single family and doesn't know everything that goes on.

Message 65 of 91 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
So him saying S T F U, isn't being rude. ? Its just my opinion, not all families are bad. But he's lies about how his family is so perfect, and he's full of crap. He can't monitor every single family and doesn't know everything that goes on.


Oh really and the way you express yourself is so social. Really read what you write and how you write it. Get a clue.

 

He doesn't need to know everything that goes on. You don't know everything club members do in a club either. Just stop generalizing about what you think you know cause you don't. 

Message 66 of 91 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013
Sorry for telling the truth. How can he really monitor every single family member and think, his family is just so perfect for home, but its not Can you hear the crap. You know how many family members, I report on Home each day, and I'm only it for 20 minutes half hour tops. 90% are destroying home.
Message 67 of 91 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Sorry for telling the truth. How can he really monitor every single family member and think, his family is just so perfect for home, but its not Can you hear the crap. You know how many family members, I report on Home each day, and I'm only it for 20 minutes half hour tops. 90% are destroying home.

Sorry your version of the Home experience isn't the truth, far from it. I suspect you act in world the same way you do here on the forum. It's no wonder why you need to report so much. I spend tons of time in world and rarely need to report anyone. 

Message 68 of 91 (204 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013
Okay, so you saying all families are good for Home? Just because they spend money and so called support it. But, without their families they wouldn't.
Message 69 of 91 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: why do ps home fams exist?

May 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Okay, so you saying all families are good for Home? Just because they spend money and so called support it. But, without their families they wouldn't.

I don't see an issue with fams. I have an issue with users who abuse the TOS. I don't make generalizations. I'm at Glittering Sands frequently and they have tons of fams there. I rarely see a need to report anyone. They are just having fun for the most part.

 

Running around generalizing because you don't happen to like a social group doesn't make them all bad or the users in them bad. What is bad is those who like to label people for no reason. 

Message 70 of 91 (196 Views)