Re: whos replaced glasswalls

Oct 27, 2013

Our current community manager is Tempest_Fire

Message 2 of 24 (465 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Glasswall say:Hello everyone! It's me, Cade, AKA GlassWalls on my personal account. Yes, I've lived a double life all these years, but this explains why poor Glass only had a handful of trophies, hahaha...

Wow, I am so overwhelmed from your sweet posts, sharing little tidbits of history here and there, plus all the kind wishes. I've been trying to read through the tons of posts, and I'm still not quite done yet!

First off—it's been such a pleasure having had this opportunity to work with and for you all these years (almost half a decade!). I've seen Home grow up right before my eyes, from a humble beginning in the closed beta days through many platform updates and even more content updates, it's become this vast, rich world, full of the most amazing people, content and games. There really is no other place like Home. 

I dug up my original blog icon to share if anyone wants to see it blown up:

If you have any more pics or video, please continue to share those here as I really love seeing them too. It's amazing the content that is readily available to us these days. Also, if anyone can find the original link, my favorite tune that reminds me of Home is the original trailer for it. 

As for my silence over the past week, the timing of me leaving was not ideal (pre-E3 and all), but do know this—it has nothing to do with PS4, PS Home or PS3 concerns at all. It's just ill-timed, and you'll have to trust me on that. My last special act was posting this year's Virtual E3 booth announcement, and talk about a high note to go out on! I hope you all have jumped into the booth and had a great time. The production team really knocked it out of the park this year, and it shows. It's really a special year for PlayStation.

Meanwhile, if anyone does throw any fun parties, I fully expect pink hair to be rocked and bunny ears if you got 'em! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN (please share them in here!).

Finally, if you want to keep up on my new adventures, I have a few public accounts you can check out:

Twitter

Google+

Blogspot

Ok, that's about it! I'll keep an eye on ya, though not in any official capacity anymore. Please continue to be good to each other, and thank you for having been with me on this journey. It's been a very special part of my life, and I am so grateful to have been here. This community and it's overall unique "personality," if you will, is a very vibrant and special one that I'm proud to have helped manage all these years. You guys are the best one out there, so supportive and helpful, playful and creative. And you can always kick my butt in any game I've ever played, srsly!.  But I'm always going to keep playing with you anyway. 

I've had such a great time with you and with PlayStation. I am not good with goodbyes, so let's just say it's more of a, "See you later!" as I'll pop into Home from time to time.

Message 3 of 24 (456 Views)
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Ok plase add me glass we can chat 

Message 4 of 24 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 27, 2013

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

I'm not Glasswall I'm just a Sony customer =.= plus he will never be online only tempest fire

Message 5 of 24 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Oct 27, 2013
And it begins...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 24 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

I'm not Glasswall I'm just a Sony customer =.= plus he will never be online only tempest fire

GlassWalls can't be online, but he can get online on his personal account, though. Woman Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 24 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

GlassWalls can't be online, but he can get online on his personal account, though. Woman Tongue

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

FutureNaruGirl wrote:

Yes Yes Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 24 (393 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14693 posts

Oct 27, 2013

We have Tempest_Fire as our current PlayStation Home Community Manager. As for GlassWalls, he left his position to venture into other endeavors.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669

Message 9 of 24 (368 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 28, 2013

I miss the fresh new posts Glasswalls did every Monday or Tuesday about what new content is coming to Home Wednsday morning. Now its just one big hard to follow thread in my opinion.  No offense to anyone Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 24 (308 Views)