Nov 30 2013
By: geary33 Lombax Warrior 187 posts
Accepted Solution

who wants a battle of the bands feature on home??

4 replies 140 views Edited Nov 30, 2013

I think a battle of the bands feature on home would be AMAZING!! Winning band recieves a free psn card or something. Virtual instruments. Lead vocalist could use a gaming microphone to sing.  Different genre's of music allowed. Groups of genre's made. Have like 5-10$ psn card for winning band. 20$ for the grand champion, which means a winning band in each genre will advance to the elimination gauntlet.  This would be so epic! Please make this happen. 

BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 5 (140 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: who wants a battle of the bands feature on home??

Nov 30, 2013
Sounds good and I would be into it.
The musicality apartment by Ndreams has some instruments you can play with friends on a stage but I like your ideas in honesty.
Make sure to post any suggestions to our current November suggestions thread or wait a few days to post it in December Suggestions when that post is eventually made.
Heres the November Suggestions thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/November-2013-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/4201311...
Support Forums
Message 2 of 5 (132 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Cool thanks!

BannerFans.com
Message 3 of 5 (130 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 30, 2013
No worries its still good to have a seperate thread anyways sometimes to discuss an idea due to the Suggestions thread being mostly ideas and not really for talking about em in detail. Nice to see you post and happy belated holidays Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Dec 1, 2013

Being someone who enjoys many kinds of music. I think it's a great idea.

Anything that gets folks involved in something positive and away from negative thinking is always a good thing.

Who knows maybe a developer will see this and come up with something. Good Luck.Woman Happy 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)