Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

Dec 23, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

CMC is our leader. All bow down to CMC!  


lol....top tagger yes,delusions of grandeur uh huh, leader? pffft, she's our best little reposter though. God bless herSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 18 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
13181 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

CMC is our leader. All bow down to CMC!  


lol....top tagger yes,delusions of grandeur uh huh, leader? pffft, she's our best little reposter though. God bless herSmiley Happy


Why would that be Mya? Because someone posted first while I was in the middle of posting?

Like I said before, maybe you should try contibuting something to the forum other than lurking around for thread to to post your worthless 2 cents in.

Message 12 of 18 (310 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

CMC is our leader. All bow down to CMC!  


lol....top tagger yes,delusions of grandeur uh huh, leader? pffft, she's our best little reposter though. God bless herSmiley Happy


Why would that be Mya? Because someone posted first while I was in the middle of posting?

Like I said before, maybe you should try contibuting something to the forum other than lurking around for thread to to post your worthless 2 cents in.


Oh CMC you do a great job of sometimes regurgitating spoon-fed information first, offering no insight of your own and often throwing angry retorts out for no apparent reason (remember the deleted Mur thread post?). Don't let anyone sell you short. You may still develop a sense of humor and gain some friends....no worriesCat Tongue

Message 13 of 18 (298 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
13181 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

Dec 23, 2012

Oh God, give it a break already, will ya Smiley LOL Don't make yourself look any worse.

Message 14 of 18 (289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

Dec 23, 2012
Message 15 of 18 (285 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Oh God, give it a break already, will ya Smiley LOL Don't make yourself look any worse.


Lol...you do that better to yourself than I could ever hope toSmiley Very Happy Thank you.

Message 16 of 18 (277 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Good question, Hamburger.  (Wow! I can't believe I am actually saying that.)

 

I know MercuryValentine has been the lead moderator, but, seeing as she has not posted in 4 months on the forums (coincidentally around when the shift of Home moderators took place), your guess is as good as mine.

Message 17 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34149 posts
 

Re: who is our moderation

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOME_helpers1 wrote:

leader and who is our    business  mangar   


I'm your leader. I don't know who the others would be.


 

 

 

edit: this thread has run its course and will now be locked.

 

 


Message 18 of 18 (190 Views)
0 Likes