Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Re: who in gap thinks this is not fair??

Jul 19, 2007

Firebird wrote:
Well I can't really say. I'd love to be apart of the home beta, but I'm a young'un so I... can't really. I think. Need to be 18 right?

Yes , minimum age is 18

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-06
Message 21 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Your day will come in october deal with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Jul 19, 2007

eat this wrote:
question: what is the RLS?

Retail Loyalty Site
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Message 23 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
877 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Does anyone how many GAP members there are in total? ANYONE?

To those who say Home has long load times. It took Home 47 seconds to load Motorstorm into its online lobby with 11 other people in the party.
Do you Ubuntu, B!tch?
MY PSN is RITTERRAV ADD ME!

Sign the Remake FF7 Petition! Over 29,000 Signatures!
Click the first like link.
Message 24 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 19, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
for whoever is in gap including me ive been in gap for 2 years now and think its not fair that people that arent in gap are getting the beta but people in gap arent...well some people are but i havent recieved it yet i just thinks its f*ucked up because when we accepted the gap invite it said you would like to be in closed betas well i agreed to it and nothin..i got nothin. well if i dont get nothin then **bleep** was the point of that question.......sonys being real unfair about home betas. it should be all in gap before not in gap

Well..........

Message 25 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Jul 19, 2007
i want to get in.. its not fair.. i'm a member.. danm you alll... i guess, i need to wait

add me if you want..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 26 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jul 19, 2007

VinnyJ wrote:
Everyone in G.A.P. not in Home Beta, thinks so.

am in G.A.P and i don't mine waiting. When the full HOME comes out its going too WOW me more
Message 27 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 19, 2007

RCM354 wrote:
What is with you G.A.P people? You were selected randomly, not by any display of merit, and suddenly you think you need to get everything you want. Just because you are G.A.P doesn't make you more deserving of testing a Beta for Sony than the rest of us.

Well said. I'm in G.A.P. and I didn't get Home but what you said is true...it's not like it is for every G.A.P. member either.
Message 28 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Jul 19, 2007

estestre wrote:

RCM354 wrote:
What is with you G.A.P people? You were selected randomly, not by any display of merit, and suddenly you think you need to get everything you want. Just because you are G.A.P doesn't make you more deserving of testing a Beta for Sony than the rest of us.

Well said. I'm in G.A.P. and I didn't get Home but what you said is true...it's not like it is for every G.A.P. member either.

Ture. G.A.P members (majority) think they are more important than us but just because you were here a couple of years before us and got selected for G.A.P (which was random). You're not more important. And I'm actually glad whoever started this thread didn't get in the Beta.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3014 posts

Jul 19, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
for whoever is in gap including me ive been in gap for 2 years now and think its not fair that people that arent in gap are getting the beta but people in gap arent...well some people are but i havent recieved it yet i just thinks its f*ucked up because when we accepted the gap invite it said you would like to be in closed betas well i agreed to it and nothin..i got nothin. well if i dont get nothin then **bleep** was the point of that question.......sonys being real unfair about home betas. it should be all in gap before not in gap

Geez cry a river why dont you. GAP is a privilege, not a right. Seems like you're really just pissed that you didn't get it instead of people not in GAP. 

I got news for you man, regardless of whether or not a person is in GAP, every poster on this site is a customer of Sony and subject to fair and equal treatment. Be happy that some of your fellow players recieved this honor. I didn't get it either but I'm not **bleep**ing because I know that somewhere down the line a few of these people might be teammates or even friends. Just be happy for your fellow players and let it go. It's only a beta! Get over it!!

Disclaimer: All trophies are owned and not the result of rentals or falsified profile downloads.
Message 30 of 47 (2 Views)
0 Likes