Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: who in gap thinks this is not fair??

Jul 20, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
for whoever is in gap including me ive been in gap for 2 years now and think its not fair that people that arent in gap are getting the beta but people in gap arent...well some people are but i havent recieved it yet i just thinks its f*ucked up because when we accepted the gap invite it said you would like to be in closed betas well i agreed to it and nothin..i got nothin. well if i dont get nothin then **bleep** was the point of that question.......sonys being real unfair about home betas. it should be all in gap before not in gap

Well..let's see..the G.A.P. community is SCEA run, and the Home beta is SCEE run, hmm...I don't see the problem to be upset about getting or not getting closed betas for being in G.A.P., which is again run by SCEA....maybe I'd be more upset about the whole random process if the SCEA were conducting this beta because it's sloppy and doesn't seem fair, but it's SCEE run and this is obviously how they do things...

Now Warhawk, Ratched & Clank: Deadlocked, Starwars Battlefront II, 25 to Life, Killzone, Socom Fireteam Bravo..and any other closed betas that were conducted by the SCEA over the last 2 years that you didn't get into, then ok, I guess that's a reason to be a bit upset, but to be upset over a closed beta that isn't even conducted by our country is kind of useless...and I think that's what people either don't know or forget, is that the Home beta isn't even a SCEA North American product..it's Europe...
PSN: thisislink
Message 41 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Jul 20, 2007

RCM354 wrote:
What is with you G.A.P people? You were selected randomly, not by any display of merit, and suddenly you think you need to get everything you want. Just because you are G.A.P doesn't make you more deserving of testing a Beta for Sony than the rest of us.

its always the G.A.P members fussing too... I see y Sony overlooks them....

Feel Free 2 Add Me.
Message 42 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jul 20, 2007

RCM354 wrote:
What is with you G.A.P people? You were selected randomly, not by any display of merit, and suddenly you think you need to get everything you want. Just because you are G.A.P doesn't make you more deserving of testing a Beta for Sony than the rest of us.

QFT

Playstation 3 60 Gigabite Owner
Fight and you may die; Run and you will live, at least for a while.
Message 43 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Jul 20, 2007

RCM354 wrote:

You do know thats the point of G.A.P., the chance to be in Betas.  People are always going to complain no matter what.  If only G.A.P. members were allowed in Betas non-G.A.P. people would complain that its not fair and how G.A.P. is random.  If they pick just anyone, people in G.A.P. get annoyed because it feels like theres no reason to be in G.A.P.

Message 44 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jul 20, 2007

StealthKilla wrote:

RCM354 wrote:

You do know thats the point of G.A.P., the chance to be in Betas.  People are always going to complain no matter what.  If only G.A.P. members were allowed in Betas non-G.A.P. people would complain that its not fair and how G.A.P. is random.  If they pick just anyone, people in G.A.P. get annoyed because it feels like theres no reason to be in G.A.P.

Well there obviously isn't with a system like the one they used.

Playstation 3 60 Gigabite Owner
Fight and you may die; Run and you will live, at least for a while.
Message 45 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Jul 20, 2007

StealthKilla wrote:

RCM354 wrote:

obviously Sony cares not about G.A.P @ the moment.. And your right people gonna moan n groan.. Thats the ways of man but dammit if these grown men and women dont stop complaining... Its like being in a candy store full of lil kids and none of them has the correct amount of money to get what they want...

Feel Free 2 Add Me.
Message 46 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 20, 2007

roddy326 wrote:

its always the G.A.P members fussing too... I see y Sony overlooks them....

PSN:Bountymanx

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 47 of 47 (5 Views)
0 Likes