Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Re: who as been your favourite GUIDE? from retired to now

Jan 13, 2013

Conrad and Jers were prob my 2 favorite that used to be with us. All of the current Guides are cool too though! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 37 (252 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Retired guide eh? well i know many of the currant guides and it be hard to choose between any of them but.... in terms of retired well only one retired guide i know and has always been there helping me with tours and information and that guide is bookepride he is my fav retired guide thank you book for all you done keep staying awesome Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 37 (251 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I'd have to say... Mercenary09 (current)  and Conrad (retired)..  Both have been very helpful... and extreamly nice  Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 37 (240 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Jersquall.

(if i dont say his name ill get yelled at Smiley Sad)

Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 37 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Jan 14, 2013

mercenary n ck are bth kickazz guides that helped me out many times.  but the best guide home has ever seen is retired  n thts conrad  hands down.

Message 35 of 37 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 14, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:
Honestly: Myself ( a $ecret guide that, GlassWalls help, with THE FAZEONES LOUNGE show in 2009, Events and parties in 2010 / 2011, Plus the digital magazine: til present... and now: THE SPACE IN BETWEEN: The Movie.!!!!! ), Y2david, and Chronos Viper.!

You gotta be kiddin me ?

I cant make heads nor tails of this video or anything said.

Message 36 of 37 (134 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28377 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

This may seem out of place, and this will be my last post in this thread. But I just want to thank everyone who have said kind things about me. It means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Very emotional moment.

The HCV are a very important part of Home. Especially for those who are new to our community. We have all done our best to assist those who asked, or looked as if they had required, help. It was a great time in my life to be a part of it. It's something I wouldn't mind doing again. But one of the purposes of the program was to give a chance to all Home users to officially serve their community. Until I should ever be asked again, I will continue to do what I can as a "civilian" to assist all users in Home. All they have to do is ask.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. It's appreciation like that, though unasked for, that make being a Home Community Volunteer, or just an ordinary user who helps others, worthwhile. Thank you. Thank you all.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 37 of 37 (125 Views)