PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: where do I report teenagers dating adults?

Apr 14, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

I blocked an underaged male when he sent me a naughty picture. It might be " ok" in his country to do that( I doubt it, but I am not sure)

It is a felony offense in the United states to send pics like that, I assume naked pics, to anyone under the age of 18. And that includes a minor sending another minor the same type of picture. 

I know it is in the US,  but this kid was French, before I blocked him I told him why I was doing it. I didn't report him, because he just might have made a mistake.  I am not surprised at the number of predators  on home, most  hang out in the mall , the hub or beaches. Some have names that tell what they think they are. It goes on everywhere today. I hope the " adults" on home look at the younger ones more like they are" family" and not prey.

ANYONE SENDING inappropriate pics on the xmb should have a grief report filed. It's really easy to do on the PS3 and you can be sure that moderation will deal with them appropriately.

Message 11 of 23 (232 Views)
Wastelander
627 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Who knows the adult might be in more danger than the teenagers.

Message 12 of 23 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

There are no such thing as "Dating Laws." What adults do with their personal lives strictly regarding their "dating life" is none of your concern, nor the law's concern. So, a 32 year old wants to "virtually date" a 12 year old. Find me a statute in any state law that specifically prohibits the act of "dating a minor". 

Spoiler
You won't find one :smileywink:

Message 13 of 23 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Send all reports to Chris hansen.

FF14 WAR
Message 14 of 23 (185 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Apr 15, 2014

I suspect it's true that dating isn't against the law. it's just when it becomes more than that. "Dating" doesn't mean sex no matter what some people assume. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 15 of 23 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Apr 15, 2014

gottagetta78 wrote:
My friends asked me where to report on a possible adult teenager online relationship that may our may not be breaking any laws. I said I would ask on here because this site has been the most helpful by far especially with difficult to talk about issues. As far as I know, it's a female to female thing and I REALLY don't know the right procedure with that lol not funny.
Any suggestions here would be helpful and I promise there are people waiting to read the replies to this post. Ages roughly 22 to 13 ty

There is little to nothing the Mods can do about this.  First they have to prove without a shadow of a doubt a rule was broken.  how can they do this?  They can't!  Even if they ask it's very easy to lie about it.  Also don't forget there is supposed to be an age limit to Home.  I know it's joke and most kids know how to fake there age but this is why. 

It also sounds like you have no evidence.  You should only file a report when someone is braking a rule as you file the report.  If you didn't know when you file a report a pic of what you see and a chat log gets sent to the mod so they have a better idea of what's going on.  When you file a report after the fact it does nothing.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 23 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Homes gt worse, i dnt use as much now, pervs, pedos etc etc, report n they still on :smileysad: hones a easy target for these ppl
meow meow
Message 17 of 23 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26777 posts

Re: Where Do I Report Adults Dating Teenagers?

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

MiiTy-- wrote:
Homes gt worse, i dnt use as much now, pervs, pedos etc etc, report n they still on :smileysad: hones a easy target for these ppl

Lovely.

I suppose it depends on who we hang out with, where we hang out and the instance we're in. I see less acts of fake sex, less arguments and name calling and less cursing than years ago. Personally, I think more people are aware of the ToS and the loss of their internet/PSN friends.

But maybe that's just true in my neck of the woods.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 18 of 23 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Apr 15, 2014
I usually just get on n do challenges n im off, 2 days ago pm's. I gt hi sexy, hi gorgous etc. I ignored , bk in beginning home was about making friends now it bout sexual predators , i knew sumone dated a 14yr old , its sick ,
meow meow
Message 19 of 23 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 15, 2014

MiiTy-- wrote:
 I gt hi sexy, hi gorgous etc.

I get randoms all the time. In truth, all our avatars look the same, no one on home really knows us.  I have shown a few on home what I look like, and some know my age. In real life, most of the guys on home probably will not give me the time of day. I know a lot of people on home are are around15-25 years old, and they are  trying  to live a fantasy life, but some people are on home not to look for anyone( or are " happily married").  It is like a gauntlet getting past a whole group of people saying "s'up, you single? " just to do something I want  to do on home,lol.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 20 of 23 (90 Views)