Reply
Jun 27 2013
By: ralahinn1 Fender Bender 2879 posts
Offline

where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

16 replies 388 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

I have no idea where it might be in the US or UKSmiley Frustrated


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 1 of 17 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 17 (358 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.

Or you can just buy Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 poster picture you find in google, copy and paste to your Hard Drive and done. isn't that simple.

 

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're FINALLY getting video-game related.)

 

double-also You play PlayStation Home ON A VIDEO-fughting-GAME-CONSOLE. 

Message 3 of 17 (331 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 27, 2013

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.

Or you can just buy Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 poster picture you find in google, copy and paste to your Hard Drive and done. isn't that simple.

 

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're getting video-game related.)

 

double-also You play PlayStation Home ON A VIDEO-fughting-GAME-CONSOLE. 


I know, I saw the reply. It only took them 2 years to finally get something videogame related in our region, and that's WITH us hounding them as well as RSG on Twitter about the content. I don't know if calling me stupid was warranted though, I'm hurt Smiley Sad

 

I'm well aware Home's on a gaming console, but I wonder if our community managers are aware of that, one's present AND ones past.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 17 (322 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.

Or you can just buy Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 poster picture you find in google, copy and paste to your Hard Drive and done. isn't that simple.

 

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're getting video-game related.)

 

double-also You play PlayStation Home ON A VIDEO-fughting-GAME-CONSOLE. 


I know, I saw the reply. It only took them 2 years to finally get something videogame related in our region, and that's WITH us hounding them as well as RSG on Twitter about the content. I don't know if calling me stupid was warranted though, I'm hurt Smiley Sad

 

I'm well aware Home's on a gaming console, but I wonder if our community managers are aware of that, one's present AND ones past.


okay, that **bleep** me off after saying "What's a Video Game Console". anyway. noting new with Epic Mickey 2 Poster in Europe. Just go buy a blank Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 Poster on Google, save it on HDD and done.

 

Game-Related Contents aren't that special. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 17 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 27, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

I have no idea where it might be in the US or UKSmiley Frustrated


Any luck with finding the poster?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 17 (263 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 27, 2013
No sight of it in EU or HK from what I hear.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 17 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12508 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 28, 2013

I got it yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a day late (I was there Wed.) or it popped when I logged on Thur.

You get it in Home Square.

 

Message 8 of 17 (189 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
587 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 28, 2013

Why a poster based on that game of all games? Seriously I'd rather have a picture of Pluto or my Mom. A real game would be nice though. A Deadpool one would be sweet!



Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 9 of 17 (176 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12508 posts
 

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

Jun 28, 2013

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

Why a poster based on that game of all games? Seriously I'd rather have a picture of Pluto or my Mom. A real game would be nice though. A Deadpool one would be sweet!


The planet? Smiley Surprised

 

Hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If we only had half the freebies that EU gets.

Message 10 of 17 (172 Views)