Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: whats wrong with home

Nov 16, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

THE-DRIFTER-3333 wrote:

is there something wrong with home because all of my friends are leaving home. in the last 2 months i have had 8 friends leave home and they say they are never getting back on.i'm not really worried about some of them but theres 1 that i wish would come back because he was the best friend i ever had on home.he is always on the playstation but playing dc universe i tried to tell him to get on home the other night but he said he was helping his friends with something on dc online.i don't think i can say names on here so i'll just initial it and maybe he will see it and he will get back on home.so sm098 if you see this please get back on home.

DC Universe is an addicting game. I've lost good friend to that game. Personally I tried it once an decided I didnt have the time for another game like that and never went back.

Lots of people playing it. 

If you lose friends you need to try and make new ones who care about spending time in the service. 

I love mmo's, but I tried DC Universe but could never really get into it. I couldn

t figure out how to get out of the villian home base. But at the time I just started on ps3 and Home, so I was a little overwelmed lol. But I should give DC Universe another go, because I heard it is really good.

bobs fed signature
Message 11 of 38 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Nov 16, 2012

It's boring for starts... 

Message 12 of 38 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: what's wrong with home

Nov 16, 2012

i don't think they need toughness to stay on home just some people like a variety. some people are more gamers then nything. if u have them on your PSN friendlist u can always still say hi n such. i got tons of friends that are on games like CoD, BO, AC, n me n my bf personally love DC U just cause they leave don't mean they're gone forever lots of friends go back n forth. i'm sorry if u guys lost ur friends on home i'd say add me but my friendlist is full but i'm usually around just send a PM to me if u need someone to hang out w

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Message 13 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Saniyaday wrote:

i don't think they need toughness to stay on home just some people like a variety. some people are more gamers then nything. if u have them on your PSN friendlist u can always still say hi n such. i got tons of friends that are on games like CoD, BO, AC, n me n my bf personally love DC U just cause they leave don't mean they're gone forever lots of friends go back n forth. i'm sorry if u guys lost ur friends on home i'd say add me but my friendlist is full but i'm usually around just send a PM to me if u need someone to hang out w

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>

What they need to do is be more well rounded not everyone who buy's a PS3 buy's it for game's.  Some people buy a PS3 for being one of the best blu-ray plays out there other's music or networking.  So what would I do?  Have better movies in the Home Movie Theaters.  For the game's out there add "The Hall of Fame" so they can show off how good of a gamer they are.  Music, at a Music store in the Mall and more clubs or places Home users can goto dance.  Networking?  I would like to see a Home Library buy books and or Magazines PC's to go on the internet with and Art Work that anyone can vew.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 14 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ohoh try bein a hero n yeah it's a great game if u need help let me know Daysaniya or SaniyaF is my hero names. i don't have ny villains so if u choose that can't help uSmiley Happy but i can give u info

Message 15 of 38 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28225 posts

Nov 16, 2012

THE-DRIFTER-3333 wrote:

Is there something wrong with home because all of my friends are leaving home...?

People have different tastes, likes and dislikes. That doesn't mean that there's anything wrong.

You can be the nicest person in the world, but you will still find many people who will not like you.

Personal tastes, likes and dislikes.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 16 of 38 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

THE-DRIFTER-3333 wrote:

Is there something wrong with home because all of my friends are leaving home...?

People have different tastes, likes and dislikes. That doesn't mean that there's anything wrong.

You can be the nicest person in the world, but you will still find many people who will not like you.

Personal tastes, likes and dislikes.

Conrad, most of the time I read you're post's and agree.  But Home is an online VR world with endless possibilitys it's just like the real world.  So if Home is not for them then let's make it for them.

GAPHome

General

Message 17 of 38 (145 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28225 posts

Nov 16, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Conrad, most of the time I read you're post's and agree.  But Home is an online VR world with endless possibilitys it's just like the real world.  So if Home is not for them then let's make it for them.

SCE cannot please everyone, not matter how much they try. So it's up to the community or the individual themselves.

Often we have big updates that many people enjoy, yet we also have many who are dissatisfied or disappointed.

Some NA users complain, yet we have people in other regions wanting the Home we are privileged to have.

If people lose interest in Home, that is acceptable. But everyday we are getting new users. Home is free. And the icon is there on the XMB for anyone to click on and explore.

Freedom of choice. It's what we have.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 18 of 38 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:
SCE cannot please everyone, not matter how much they try. So it's up to the community or the individual themselves.

Often we have big updates that many people enjoy, yet we also have many who are dissatisfied or disappointed.

Some NA users complain, yet we have people in other regions wanting the Home we are privileged to have.

If people lose interest in Home, that is acceptable. But everyday we are getting new users. Home is free. And the icon is there on the XMB for anyone to click on and explore.

Freedom of choice. It's what we have.

Sorry, I'm not buying that there's not a way to make Home more well rounded so more users can injoy it.  I just think SCE has got off track from what Home realy should be.

GAPHome

General

Message 19 of 38 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 16, 2012

EUeyepopping wrote:

It's boring for starts... 

I hear this one all the time.  When asked why they stopped coming to Home, they say something about how boring it is.  This has always confused me, because I've never found Home boring, and I spend quite a bit of time there.  At first I just shrugged at this and assumed that Home's not for everyone, but I think I figured out what the problem is with Home for these people.

Home's not boring.  You are.

I usually spend almost my entire time in Home chatting with other people.  I try to meet up with people I've already met, but usually I find that no one I know is free to chat, so I simply start chatting with strangers.  I couldn't begin to count the number of people I've chatted with in Home, but I have noticed a pattern.  Almost every single person I've met that told me that I was one of the only people they've met in Home that was nice to them had a pretty severe problem socializing.

I have yet to meet a single person in Home that is able to eloquently express themselves in words and considers Home boring.  Everyone I have met that considers Home boring, came off to me as having an elementary level grasp on the written English language.  I'm not by any means trying to say I feel these people are stupid, they just aren't well read.  I'm sure in person they are creative and intelligent people, but once they have to rely on their knowledge of the written word, they come off as morons, which is boring to chat with.

This causes people to not want to continue chatting with them, which leaves the person with the impression that Home is boring.

Message 20 of 38 (122 Views)