Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: what if just IF

Jun 14, 2013
Thank you Brises! That's what I was trying to say before XD For multiple Devs to still be adding new content I think it means we're pretty safe on Home existing for quiiiiiiite some time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 37 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Exactly! LOL

I'm not assuming. I know there will be one and very soon. And give it a rest already. Are you going to make a career out of this? I know a lot more than you think I do. 

Didn't you make a post like this one before saying that in your opinion Sony will make an announcement about Home before E3?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 32 of 37 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4072 posts

Jun 14, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Exactly! LOL

I'm not assuming. I know there will be one and very soon. And give it a rest already. Are you going to make a career out of this? I know a lot more than you think I do. 

Didn't you make a post like this one before saying that in your opinion Sony will make an announcement about Home before E3?

Friday after E3. And it's now Friday. That was some announcement, not a very promising one I have to say.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 33 of 37 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I tend to stay quiet on here and just read, and I tend to stay quiet on home as well, with only 2 friends , and not talk to people much. But in this instance, I just have to speak out against idiocy , and the pretending to be a programmer thing....

I AM a programmer. Heres my portfilio.  http://codecanyon.net/user/jigowatt. Over 15,000 sales and $1million in revenue lends facts to the case hat I do in fact know what Im talking about. I just wanted to dispute a few things KING said, so that he doesnt blow smoke around the community. 

First we will start with better hardware = better home. What you see on home now, entities, details, shadows, etc, are actually downgraded versions of higher res graphics. There will not have to be a major upgrade of home for home to actually be better, not to mention the fact that ps3 AND ps4 home users will be in the same space.

Heres a use case scenerio ..for kings eventual reply. Battlefield 3 is a graphic intensive game, but I could turn everything down to low graphics with no shadow AND play on the same server as YOU with ULTRA HIGH graphics and FULL SHADOW with AA support. Of course our experience would be different, as everything is more vibrant to you, but not to me. They do this by downgrading the HD textures only, NOT by having a seperate textures pack for every system.

Oh but home is streamed like an online system using shared libraries and real time downloading? Sure, but the same rules apply, think if you go to a website on your iphone 4s that has retina display technology and the images are scrisp and awesome. When i go there with my android and get served less awesome images, its only downgrading the original to 80% then serving it. Its still only 1 image.

Continued Later Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 37 (127 Views)
Last Guardian
8435 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I wish community members such as yourself would speak up more often. Even if it was correcting me. I would much rather know that i am wrong about something than to just be left in the **bleep** dark about everything.
Message 35 of 37 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jun 18, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Friday after E3. And it's now Friday. That was some announcement, not a very promising one I have to say.

I could be missing something but she didn't say Friday.  She just said "soon" so if Sony makes an annoucement 6 years from now on Home she will still be right.  It's just funny how she keeps maken stuff up to make it sound as if she knows more then everyone else.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 36 of 37 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 18, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

I could be missing something but she didn't say Friday.  She just said "soon" so if Sony makes an annoucement 6 years from now on Home she will still be right.  It's just funny how she keeps maken stuff up to make it sound as if she knows more then everyone else.

She said soon  She also said:

''Exactly! LOL

I'm not assuming. I know there will be one and very soon. And give it a rest already. Are you going to make a career out of this? I know a lot more than you think I do. ''

Now don't blame her as I think this is my fault. Jo was thinking I knew something important regarding Sony and I mentioned I would post it Friday. I had posted in a thread saying that it was important. Jo figured it was about Home. I did post friday but it was my Cade Thread. TBH, all of us need to lightn up on each other and put the pressure where it's needed. .

HomeStationMagazine
Message 37 of 37 (75 Views)