Jan 29 2014
By: LadyAce47 First Son 3 posts

western frontier game

4 replies 236 views Edited Jan 29, 2014
How come it freezes so much! All the games! They dont aloud me ti play anything im blinking all the time and i cant get from one place to another? Are tgey ever fixing this!
Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: western frontier game

Jan 29, 2014
Hey LadyAce47 welcome to the Home forums.
The company Digital Leisure is the developer of the Western Frontier spaces so you may want to get in touch with them by emailing techsupport@digitalleisure about exactly what it is youre experiencing there and hopefully they may reply with some help.

We also have the Home support forums in which Joystick_Warrior tries to help users with issues, but I would personally reccomend going straight to Digital Leisure.

If you keep blinking in the space it may be due to a clothing error so try and report what clothes and how its effecting you if you can.

Here is the Home Support forum --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Take care
Support Forums
Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 29, 2014
Oops correct email there is techsupport@digitalleisure.com by the way - my apologies
Support Forums
Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 30, 2014
Well ty so much they seem to fix some of the problems..i still freeze when racing and whars up with the shooting game! No matter hiw nany times i hest the right buttons i never win!
Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
20 posts

Jan 30, 2014

If you're talking about the Showdown game, my experience has been that a lot of the other players are ringers.  If you aren't particularly skilled at this type of game (and I'm not), you will probably lose most of the time.  This will depend heavily on who you're playing against, so you want to pay attention to who you are being paired up with.

As far as I can tell, a "good" time is 1.5 seconds or so.  I typically score 1.7 or 1.8 seconds, and I will lose against the better players practically every time.

--AA

Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)