Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Re: we should get something back if psh shuts down in na and eu

Aug 26, 2014

I want a refund from either God or Satan when I die lol.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 21 of 84 (767 Views)
Wastelander
725 posts

Aug 26, 2014

We won't get something back as we were / are PSH users it's pointless keeping a service going if nobody uses it anymore there's no reason for it to be on PS4 as it's only a PS3 service Sony will never fully fix the bugs there will always be people exploiting on there 

Message 22 of 84 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Aug 26, 2014

haley_stars wrote:
we should get something back if psh shuts down in na and eu

How about dignity, patience, understanding, civility, good will, etc... 

Home and the way it has been managed by Sony certainly appears to have taken a lot of that away from many users.  Maybe they'll get it back after Home goes away. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 23 of 84 (716 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Aug 26, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

Please read the contract that we all "signed". We are not entitled to anything.

At the very least we are all entitled to common decency.  Home should never be shut down and there is no reason it should except for heartlessness and corporate greed.  I am tired of hearing about contracts and terms of service.  Homelessness should never be tolerated in Home and we must fight to overcome the odds against this monumental shakedown.  Where would we be if our forefathers had given up?  Where would we be if the pioneers had given up and stayed in europe and africa?  I have a dream : Home will never close and may the power of the universe come down harshly on the dark force that even allows the contemplation of such tyranny.  We have just begun to fight and if necessary we must fight until they pry our joysticks out of our cold dead hands. So shall it be.  All hands on deck dont give up the ship and woe be unto those who dare question this decree.  Stay the course.

Message 24 of 84 (708 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11088 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2014

haley_stars wrote:
is there going to be any kind of give money back to the customers program type thing of atleast some sort of give back thing for the ppl that has spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on home over the years

Yes. Check your bank statement every month. You'll be surprised by all the extra money that magically appears once you stop buying virtual crap.

Here's what you do. Take the money that you would've spent on Home every month and put it in a giant Piggy Bank. When your time not on Home matches the time you were on Home, break that sucker open. You'll be like Holy **bleep**, Thanks Sony!!!!!!

Message 25 of 84 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2014

Atlantarama wrote:

I've wondered how many others, like myself, stopped spending money on Home months ago, when it appeared clear that Home had little future since it wasn't available on the PS4. 

A LOT of people. Trust me. Sony makes their bed--let them sleep in it. All of their years of neglect, poor management decisions, poor communication, consumer deception, consumer fraud and blatant refusal to improve customer service HAS hurt this company badly. They better be thankful they have the PS4 and AAA devs right now, because without them, the company has a serious issue with even being able to exist anymore. 

I love the technology of Home, but will always be left wishing that some other company--ANY other company--would have developed and operated it. Do yourselves a favor and read up a little on Sony. Read about their customer service record in the industry and then read about the unfortunate individuals who went to work for them and had a lot to say after leaving. It is the only way to get a clear picture of what really goes on behind Sony's crumbling walls. They are notorious for their lack of customer relations amongst so many other negative things. 8 years running operating in the red and no end in sight--all, no doubt, a result of all of the things I mentioned. This is the kind of company that unfortunately, ended up with an amazing technology that will never see its full potential. 

Greed may win in the short run, but it never wins in the end. 

by the way....the OP has a right to express him/herself any way he/she wishes no matter how much Sony fanboys and girls will try to disagree. There will always be those who remain blind to reality--and Sony loves you. Be proud. lol I don't want anything from Sony when Home is discontinued, but I understand the reason for the post. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 26 of 84 (664 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Aug 26, 2014

haley_stars wrote:
Hello I have been on home for awhile now and supported it just like everyone else has over the years with the closeing of psh in japan on march of next year one has to think how much longer will it be before na and eu home close also so if it does eventually is there going to be any kind of give money back to the customers program type thing of atleast some sort of give back thing for the ppl that has spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on home over the years

Oh, but you are getting something to take away when Home shuts down. You will have been thought the valuable lesson that a fool and his money are easily parted. Yay, lucky you. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 84 (662 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Aug 26, 2014

THE_MESSlAH_ wrote:

haley_stars wrote:
Hello I have been on home for awhile now and supported it just like everyone else has over the years with the closeing of psh in japan on march of next year one has to think how much longer will it be before na and eu home close also so if it does eventually is there going to be any kind of give money back to the customers program type thing of atleast some sort of give back thing for the ppl that has spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on home over the years

Oh, but you are getting something to take away when Home shuts down. You will have been thought the valuable lesson that a fool and his money are easily parted. Yay, lucky you. Smiley Very Happy

There will always be soulless individuals who stand around and laugh or qoute useless sayings while others suffer the indignities and cruelty of life.  But rest assured these same individuals will shrivel up like an empty cocoon and blow away in the winds of eternal judgement.  But the true of heart and loyal faithful no matter how far they get beat down will rise like phoenixes out of this cesspool and fly to unimaginable heights and enter the realms of golden consciousness and unbreakable peace.

Message 28 of 84 (644 Views)
Fender Bender
3027 posts

Aug 26, 2014

haley_stars wrote:

lol! Did you read any of the fine print before you bought any of the stuff on Home?

This is where your money goes when Home shuts down!

Money+Down+the+Toilet+1.jpg

original.gif

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 29 of 84 (638 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 26, 2014

I stopped playing when the ps4 came out I spent lots of money myself but oh well looks like the ones who used psh as a dating site might have to actually go out and find them a real girl

Message 30 of 84 (635 Views)