Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: we can be banned without violating "TOS"

May 9, 2013

^ Yeah this thread is over and done with.

Who wants milk and cookies? Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 21 of 35 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 9, 2013
gee thanx now copy/paste where it says dns or merge!! as no1 was effected by it wuts the violation? please do specify
Message 22 of 35 (202 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 9, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:
gee thanx now copy/paste where it says dns or merge!! as no1 was effected by it wuts the violation? please do specify

By that argument, I could commit a crime, give it a new name and prosecutors wouldn't have a thing on me because how somebody describes what I did is not how it is written in law.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 23 of 35 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 9, 2013
well acording to sony use of dns is not use of ' unauthorized software or hardware
Message 24 of 35 (189 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 9, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Merges are an exploitation. Whether they freeze servers or not, they're still against TOS. 

It's pretty common sense. Thus making me think you had no clue what you were getting into, whenever you got ahold of a merge.

Message 25 of 35 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

perma ban for dns? perma ban for merge? wheres it stipulate this is a violation of sacred terms of service??

Oh please. Sorry no sympathy for those that do this. Live with it. All I can say it's about time. 

U would say that as ur there #1 cheerleader but i kno u glitch n ise to so u have to brown nose to hide that on here its not a violation ask sony

Hope they brink the consoles next. I also hope that 1.80 has given them the tools to continue seeing who does this and they continue with additional rounds of bans. 

I don't brown nose. I don't ISE. Sorry and yes I'm a cheerleader for them to punish those who have been hurting the community. It's been LONG OVERDUE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This part is true. I have seen the pictures.
Joanna cheerleading.jpg

Also, I usually make it a point to not correct people, because it's annoying. In your case, though, I'm willing to make an exception.

*You, *you're, *their, *I, *know, *you, *and, *too, *you, *it's, *Sony

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 35 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 9, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:
well acording to sony use of dns is not use of ' unauthorized software or hardware

Because you were using the DNS, to violate their servers.

This isn't all vague, it's very clear on what you were doing and why you got banned.

Message 27 of 35 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

May 9, 2013
inb4 the lock.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 35 (176 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

You forgot the Ra Ra Sis Boom Ba!

Message 29 of 35 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

May 9, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

perma ban for dns? perma ban for merge? wheres it stipulate this is a violation of sacred terms of service??

Oh please. Sorry no sympathy for those that do this. Live with it. All I can say it's about time. 

U would say that as ur there #1 cheerleader but i kno u glitch n ise to so u have to brown nose to hide that on here its not a violation ask sony

Hope they brink the consoles next. I also hope that 1.80 has given them the tools to continue seeing who does this and they continue with additional rounds of bans. 

I don't brown nose. I don't ISE. Sorry and yes I'm a cheerleader for them to punish those who have been hurting the community. It's been LONG OVERDUE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This part is true. I have seen the pictures.
Joanna cheerleading.jpg

Also, I usually make it a point to not correct people, because it's annoying. In your case, though, I'm willing to make an exception.

*You, *your, *their, *I, *know, *you, *and, *too, *you, *it's, *Sony

Thank You! - I'm a fan of CORRECT spelling!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 30 of 35 (171 Views)
0 Likes