Aug 2, 2014

Jersquall GBH.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 31 of 63 (396 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Mod itches.

Aug 2, 2014

It was under off-topic then I got a message saying it was transfered here... DERP =p

Message 32 of 63 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Mod itches.

Aug 2, 2014

Hey nerdlovah, 

Just wanted to let you know that I merged your post about mods into an already existing thread.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/warining-ghost-hackers/m-p/44193576

Mna_Grok

Message 33 of 63 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

Re: warining ghost hackers

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014
@JulianMatisse LMBO!!! OMG you're dead wrong for that one...LoL! 😂😂😂 I wish I had something to actually add to this, but it seems that taking shelter in your private spaces is all I can recommend at this time. I popped on Home last week briefly to say hi to some friends and got the warning that things were a bit rough, so I stayed away and enjoyed my company. Even @King_xO-AsSaSSin made an appearance. 😊
Message 34 of 63 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Sony already lost their ostumers when they switched to Geico...

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 35 of 63 (346 Views)
Sackboy
397 posts

Aug 3, 2014

DJ_Tiffany wrote:
@JulianMatisse LMBO!!! OMG you're dead wrong for that one...LoL! 😂😂😂 I wish I had something to actually add to this, but it seems that taking shelter in your private spaces is all I can recommend at this time. I popped on Home last week briefly to say hi to some friends and got the warning that things were a bit rough, so I stayed away and enjoyed my company. Even @King_xO-AsSaSSin made an appearance. 😊

I don't have the issues you all describe or run into these ppl who abuse the root key code of Home.Only 2x have I ever run into someone who is using a ISE/RTM hack to become a MOD..a couple times i've sen pp with enlarged avatars...I also don't put myself in places that are known to be sketchy nowadays...But I have poipped in Godfathers or Playground and not had any issues..There is nothing anyone can can do to me on Home that will make me worry about my account...I don't piut myself positions in which something might be compromised..DNFTT..Do Not Feed The Trolls...~*Sue..

Message 36 of 63 (320 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 3, 2014

Like I said... I was NEVER talking about HOME.  I was talking about games in general...  No offense but I play games... I don't play dress up...  I could care less about HOME...  No offense to those that like it but I prefer seeing blood and carnage...  Not idiots posing and hitting on 10 year olds, people fighting for no real cause... etc etc...

Message 37 of 63 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 3, 2014

You don't run into it because you either are a part of it or you are gullable...

Message 38 of 63 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Aug 3, 2014

nerdlovah wrote:

Like I said... I was NEVER talking about HOME.  I was talking about games in general...  No offense but I play games... I don't play dress up...  I could care less about HOME...  No offense to those that like it but I prefer seeing blood and carnage...  Not idiots posing and hitting on 10 year olds, people fighting for no real cause... etc etc...

Well, At least you were not offensive...Rude and uncaring but not offensive. . No offense.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 39 of 63 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
2969 posts

Aug 3, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

nerdlovah wrote:

Well, At least you were not offensive...Rude and uncaring but not offensive. . No offense.

I find him offensive. And I have no idea why he keeps posting here if he hates Home, except to BE offensive.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 40 of 63 (292 Views)