Aug 1, 2014
LOL!!! 👆👆
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 11 of 63 (461 Views)
Wastelander
725 posts

Re: warining ghost hackers

Aug 1, 2014

It's nothing new on PSH everytime i would visit Acorn Meadows Park there's always person or persons in mid-air the neon place i can't pronounce it i would always see people on top of the turntable it's like ive said in previous threads ive fully moved on to my PS4 now because of these fools i ran out of patience with PSH a few months ago my friend Lee was trolled for years on PSH the only you can do is permanently boycott PSH like i did i got back from Majorca today after 9 days on holiday & PSH wasn't in my thoughts nothing on Earth will ever make me return to PSH the glitchers run PSH now not Sony even if Sony does ever clamp down on these fools PSH will still never go back to the way it use to be it'll always be full of ignorant people the times i was ignored when ive said hello females they just go in their navigator & leave PS4 is the way forward i'll be buying Daylight ASP plus i have WATCH_DOGS the amount of threads regarding hackers on PSH is off the scale PSH users take huge risks damages to their PS3's by freezers 

Message 12 of 63 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3348 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Smoggie12252013 wrote:

It's nothing new on PSH everytime i would visit Acorn Meadows Park there's always person or persons in mid-air the neon place i can't pronounce it i would always see people on top of the turntable it's like ive said in previous threads ive fully moved on to my PS4 now because of these fools i ran out of patience with PSH a few months ago my friend Lee was trolled for years on PSH the only you can do is permanently boycott PSH like i did i got back from Majorca today after 9 days on holiday & PSH wasn't in my thoughts nothing on Earth will ever make me return to PSH the glitchers run PSH now not Sony even if Sony does ever clamp down on these fools PSH will still never go back to the way it use to be it'll always be full of ignorant people the times i was ignored when ive said hello females they just go in their navigator & leave PS4 is the way forward i'll be buying Daylight ASP plus i have WATCH_DOGS the amount of threads regarding hackers on PSH is off the scale PSH users take huge risks damages to their PS3's by freezers 

You haven't left Home if you're still reading the Home forum posts.

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 13 of 63 (441 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Smoggie12252013 wrote:

Longest sentence ever. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Message 14 of 63 (414 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Aug 2, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:
Spoiler
Ghost Hacker

Did he look like this?

You owe me a new keyboard for making me spit my coffee into while laughing!!  Cat LOL

Message 15 of 63 (399 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Aug 2, 2014
I'd say... Let them take as long as they want and make an update that patches all CFW. Brick their consoles or something. We don't want those lame people on Home anyway. Smiley Happy
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 16 of 63 (376 Views)
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Thanks for the warning, i will keep my eyes open for these Ghosts...oh wait, are they invisible or are the wearing a white sheet? Nevermind i will run the moment i see them.Smiley Wink

Who would have thought PS Home was Haunted eh! Smiley Surprised

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 17 of 63 (367 Views)
Fender Bender
3503 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2014

edited for dup post*

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 18 of 63 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3503 posts

Aug 2, 2014

beachstargirl7 wrote:

acorn park, glittering sands beach, 

konami penthouse, the core spaces

are full of ghost hackers sony needs to 

shut ps home down for maintenance 

are sony will lose there customers forever

sony needs to ban these hackers are forever 

lose there customers

53209465.jpg

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 19 of 63 (350 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Message 20 of 63 (339 Views)
0 Likes