Apr 25 2007
By: ggordo First Son 12 posts

waiting for this... and then waiting for that?

3 replies 24 views Edited Apr 25, 2007
5 more days in this month and we are still waiting for home to come out.  i have come to the realization that when the beta does open, we will have to fill out some form of registration.  after that, i assume they will filter out the best candidates and then email the lucky 15k.  i wonder how long it will take them to filter through tens of thousands of applications and get back to us.  until that time i guess we will all still be waiting...
there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Message 1 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Re: waiting for this... and then waiting for that?

Apr 25, 2007

ggordo wrote:
5 more days in this month and we are still waiting for home to come out.  i have come to the realization that when the beta does open, we will have to fill out some form of registration.  after that, i assume they will filter out the best candidates and then email the lucky 15k.  i wonder how long it will take them to filter through tens of thousands of applications and get back to us.  until that time i guess we will all still be waiting...

Which will be what most of us will be doing until October.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 2 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 25, 2007
If you hop on to the Home Beta Trial site during the registrations by some lucky miracle, then you should be up and chosen for the beta within the week. Sony has loads of personnel to sort through these types of things.
Message 3 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 26, 2007
my understanding would be that anyone can sign up while its open for lets say 24 hours and they Randomly choose 15,000 people out of all those that signed up.  Only fair way if you ask me.
PSN-UCCDog
Add Me I got a Headset

Xbox=ROD- Haha MS
Message 4 of 4 (24 Views)
0 Likes