Oct 25 2008
By: jordane45000 Lombax Warrior 98 posts

v1.0 is in internal testing

8 replies 1 views Edited Oct 25, 2008
http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=154...

How about "this year" then?

Sorry, you dont have too long to wait compared to the length of the project so far, but I know the lack of a date is annoying.

If it helps v1.0 is in internal testing and will hit the closed beta in the coming weeks as will more testers by invitation. 

Something I mentioned to the beta testers today is important to remember. 1.0 is a major milestone on our journey but it is not the destination. Think long term beyond Open Beta, theres stuff that will arrive in the few months after Open Beta starts that will really show what Home can bring to you. Some really innovative and clever ideas and some wonderful implementations of the Home vision and, to be blunt, some really fun stuff to do.

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like I'm in marketing now but really, be excited about Open Beta but look well beyond that too.

TedTheDog
Home Community Manager
From the eu forum link :  

live in your world play in ours
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2299 posts

Re: v1.0 is in internal testing

Oct 25, 2008
Why was this posted again? Its been up like 10 times now. We dont need more new threads about it.

Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2008

jordane45 wrote:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home&thread.id=154...

Sorry, you dont have too long to wait compared to the length of the project so far, but I know the lack of a date is annoying.

If it helps v1.0 is in internal testing and will hit the closed beta in the coming weeks as will more testers by invitation. 

Something I mentioned to the beta testers today is important to remember. 1.0 is a major milestone on our journey but it is not the destination. Think long term beyond Open Beta, theres stuff that will arrive in the few months after Open Beta starts that will really show what Home can bring to you. Some really innovative and clever ideas and some wonderful implementations of the Home vision and, to be blunt, some really fun stuff to do.

Sorry, I'm starting to sound like I'm in marketing now but really, be excited about Open Beta but look well beyond that too.

TedTheDog
Home Community Manager
From the eu forum link :  

Jordon you should really use the search feature because you are the 4th or 5th new post about this... I read this two days ago on the Eu forums and started using it in replies to others who were wanting to know about what was happening with Home and when Open Beta was coming.

Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 25, 2008

iamhak wrote:
Why was this posted again? Its been up like 10 times now. We dont need more new threads about it.

It just shows how people can not do good searches to find information and when they do they want others to think that they are important by starting new threads about it...
Message Edited by speedracer1955 on 10-25-2008 10:59 AM

Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
918 posts

Oct 25, 2008
yup soon we will be home so ppl just keep waiting...
Photobucket
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Oct 25, 2008

jordane45 wrote:

TedTheDog
Home Community Manager
From the eu forum link :  

Yup, like i said before when this was posted good news Smiley Very Happy 

G.A.P Member Since August '08
Sig4
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 25, 2008