Highlighted
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: unwanted attention

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

I had another ideaSmiley Very Happystart asking people if they have tokens for the lockwood machine( or the 3D printer) . I found that nothing clears a room faster than a begger. I know I leave asap when they start asking.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 21 of 23 (127 Views)
Fender Bender
2271 posts

May 20, 2013

You can create a male avatar named Mary and they will think it's a guy. Just like you can create a female avatar named Steve and they will think it's a girl. These young men don't think with their brains. they aren't that hard to discourage.

Message 22 of 23 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 20, 2013

welcome to the forum. As said previously you can click on them to ignore or can break down the chat screen. I've found the easiest way to deal with them is tell them a age most of them will not wnt to hear. I of course don't have to lie, I'm 34 n happy, but a lot of the guys r looking for online girlfriends. I've actually been hit on by a 15 yr old. I've gotten to the point when i don't wanna be bothered r be nice, i just tell them my age n they walk off. I also have a make avatar named bubba that hehe is definately not what the guys wanna hit on. It's not like anyone is really going to know what your true age is, choose a age between 30 n 50 n u should be set. the marriage thing dont' work. I'm not married but was in a relationship and that didn't even work even when i was wearing the engagement ring. Still have those rings and they don't mean a thing. Gl on homeSmiley Happy

Message 23 of 23 (87 Views)
0 Likes