Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Where can I find this hat?

Aug 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
That hat is by Konami and is from the DefJam Rapstar collection. It may be still available actually. I will check and report back with my findings.

Yay! Smoking Pistol to the rescue! Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 18 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Hmm not really. I am sorry to say the only DefJam Rapstar item left in any store is the personal space - The Studio. No Defjam items are in the stores anymore. Not sure how long theyve been gone for, but its news to me. Sorry Cyber :/
Support Forums
Message 12 of 18 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Aug 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hmm not really. I am sorry to say the only DefJam Rapstar item left in any store is the personal space - The Studio. No Defjam items are in the stores anymore. Not sure how long theyve been gone for, but its news to me. Sorry Cyber :/

That's too bad. What's even worse is the discovery of more items being pulled from the stores without any official announcement before hand. I would like a "buy before they're gone" notice, at least.  Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 18 (124 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Yes likewise Julian. I would have bought a few THQ items had I known they were leaving. It adds insult to injury when everything stays up in EU region of course also Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 14 of 18 (115 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

I don't know why they remove so much mall content. I don't know if it's a lag issue but it seems stuff gets pulled all the time without notice. Would be nice to at least put it on sale before it leaves. 

Digital Content shouldn't be something that takes up that much space I wouldn't think. Put it in a Classic Tab or Oldies But Goodies or something. 

Message 15 of 18 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Im sure they would tell us licensing or some bs but honestly, its really annoying seeing as how we're the only ones doing this. Eu still has Diesel for example *facepalm*
Support Forums
Message 16 of 18 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Aug 1, 2013

How about a tab that says "Leaving Soon", like the one they have in the Playstation Store under my Playstation Plus tab? I check it every week when I check the "New Arrivals", and even if I don't buy anything, I don't feel the letdown that I do when content is pulled from Home without notice. At least I had a chance to look through it and see if there was anything I wanted, so no hard feelings when it's gone. From a customer service standpoint, this seems like a no brainer to me.

Message 17 of 18 (98 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

How about a tab that says "Leaving Soon", like the one they have in the Playstation Store under my Playstation Plus tab? I check it every week when I check the "New Arrivals", and even if I don't buy anything, I don't feel the letdown that I do when content is pulled from Home without notice. At least I had a chance to look through it and see if there was anything I wanted, so no hard feelings when it's gone. From a customer service standpoint, this seems like a no brainer to me.

I like the idea of advance warning. Hopefully it would be a little more timely than THIS warning was about the adidas items (note the date and time of the warning is the same day that the items are to vanish).

GlassWalls

Digital Platforms Community Manager

[INFO] Konami Items Arrive; Adidas Originals, England Soccer Items Nearly Gone

If you haven’t seen them already, Konami has released Secret Agent Stealth Suits, Zodiac Tattoos and Animation packs this week.

Sneak around in your skin tight stealth suit with all new custom animations. Show off your zodiac sign with all 12 tattoo designs for men and women. Show off your dance moves, fighting style and favorite anime pose as well!

*Special Alert!* Come December 21st, all Adidas Originals and England Soccer items from Konami will no longer be available for purchase in PlayStation Home. So, jam on over to the Konami store to pick any of these items up before they disappear from the store shelves forever! 

photo GLASSWALLSSIG_zpsb69b1324.jpg
Message 18 of 18 (85 Views)