Treasure Hunter
6222 posts

Re: tomorrow or tonight

May 2, 2007
I'm still a little confused about whats going on. I mean they wouldnt have just sent us emails for the large summer beta. Then again all the gaming websites are reporting that it has indeed started but didnt specify which country. Then I come on here and people are talking about Uk this and Uk that...Ugh...Hope its sometime soon
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 21 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3906 posts

May 2, 2007

mugoldeneagle03 wrote:
I'm still a little confused about whats going on. I mean they wouldnt have just sent us emails for the large summer beta. Then again all the gaming websites are reporting that it has indeed started but didnt specify which country. Then I come on here and people are talking about Uk this and Uk that...Ugh...Hope its sometime soon

To clear this up...

Europe started their closed beta already, about a day or two ago. Sometime this week North America we will begning ours. Confirmation emails will go out to those who got the first set.

Sometime in the summer another beta, an open one on the http://www.homebetatrial.com/ ; will begin, where a larger number of people will be allowed to join. Open meaning the link above will allow anyone who wants to take part to ask for it. Then if you are accepted you will get a email saying you are accepted.
Message 22 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

May 2, 2007

The_Game_2005 wrote:

mugoldeneagle03 wrote:

To clear this up...

Europe started their closed beta already, about a day or two ago. Sometime this week North America we will begning ours. Confirmation emails will go out to those who got the first set.

Sometime in the summer another beta, an open one on the http://www.homebetatrial.com/ ; will begin, where a larger number of people will be allowed to join. Open meaning the link above will allow anyone who wants to take part to ask for it. Then if you are accepted you will get a email saying you are accepted.

Where did you get such specific info?  Any sources?
Message 23 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

May 2, 2007

cougre wrote:
Just to let everyone know, that post was false information and has been removed. Official information wouldn't be posted in such an informal manner. If you ever see a post like that and want to know if its legitimate feel free to contact a moderator.

If there was no Official information released yet how can you claim his info was false?  So far the info he provided in the past appeared to have been right.  Is it that you mods don't like having to deal with question resulting from his post containing what may be inside info that is still withheld from the mod community?  Or that you don't what him to have another post around that contain information that comes to be, thus making all the info he post appear more valid?

_____Still want my OtherOS support____________
Sony needs to understand that PS3 3.21 FW provides no security fix. They are only hurting those that have a legitimate use for Linux on the PS3 and also use it for the other functions it was designed to do. Linux stayed on mine until I received RB3 as a gift. I refused to buy a new console to retain all the features my console could do prior to April 1st 2010. I have bought 2 broken 60G units and fixed them for running Linux again.
Message 24 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

May 2, 2007
wow why dont you guys just worship scei can you be patient just wait until you hear from sony

but i must say hes prolly right iwould say its safe to assume that it will happen thursday night with the psn store update

but thats just me
 photo angel.jpg
Message 25 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

May 2, 2007
I might be impatient...but this waiting is killin me
Message 26 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
496 posts

May 2, 2007

Imatyta wrote:
I might be impatient...but this waiting is killin me

Yeah I just can't wait to try it out either.  What is even better is that I'm already out of school for summer vacation.
Message 27 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 2, 2007
My guess Sony will snd out the second email out Friday morning to launch with the Spiderman 3 Movie.
Message 28 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

May 2, 2007

Blackicejoe wrote:
My guess Sony will snd out the second email out Friday morning to launch with the Spiderman 3 Movie.

This has nothing to do with the spiderman 3 movie...
Message 29 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

May 2, 2007

Sinister-Saint- wrote:
wow why dont you guys just worship scei can you be patient just wait until you hear from sony

but i must say hes prolly right iwould say its safe to assume that it will happen thursday night with the psn store update

but thats just me

i agree thurs sounds like the logical day
Message 30 of 40 (22 Views)
0 Likes