Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Re: throne chair lmo

Aug 22, 2013

I'd actually prefer a toilet over this oversized...chair.  at least the toilet would be somewhat amusing.  this is just a huge eye sore.  gonna hate it in a week when everyone has one when i'm trying to enjoy myself in public spaces and they are everywhere.  

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 31 of 46 (413 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 22, 2013
I hope they dont become a super common thing. If tons of people do buy them it may give off the erroneous perception we all want more ten dollar LMOs.

A few here or there is fine. I cant spend that much on something I cant even run around with. No speed booster either? Nahhhhh
Support Forums
Message 32 of 46 (408 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Aug 22, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I hope they dont become a super common thing. If tons of people do buy them it may give off the erroneous perception we all want more ten dollar LMOs.

A few here or there is fine. I cant spend that much on something I cant even run around with. No speed booster either? Nahhhhh

Agreed^

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 33 of 46 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

If i see anyone that was stupid enough to buy this I'm whipping out my giant robot and standing on their face and use it as my new stand. 

Well I guess I was "stupid" enough to buy it, but I was never interested in the giant robot LMO and prefer this to any of them.  It's an overpriced LMO for sure but at this point it is one of a kind and I wanted it.  It has been attracting attention for sure so far and most people who have come up to me have been nice and funny.  I had a unicorn butt in my face earlier while upon my throne so I don't mind a giant robot using it as a stand.  If you really want a giant throne that you can sit in anywhere in a public space and have $10 to spare than its pretty cool.  I prefer one of these to owning several different LMOs, including the giant robot that looks to be running on ice.

Message 34 of 46 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Aug 22, 2013
Sorry I would rather buy a space that I can decorate and have friends over to enjoy it than buy that LMO. Just my preference.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 35 of 46 (330 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

It's a start, now I'd like to see more modest chair LMOs, hopefully in the 1.99 range. For example, a La-Z-boy LMO with multiple recline positions would be perfect Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 46 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Aug 23, 2013
^Would be nice. The picnic LMO is good for this too.
Message 37 of 46 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 23, 2013

Do not buy the throne... it is a rip off.. you cannot place it.. it is in your inventory... and for 10 bucks. it is a rip off

Message 38 of 46 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Aug 23, 2013

PastBigFlea wrote:

Do not buy the throne... it is a rip off.. you cannot place it.. it is in your inventory... and for 10 bucks. it is a rip off

It's a locomotion item, it is meant to be in your inventory and can be used anywhere once activated. If you thought it was a furniture item, it is not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 46 (274 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Aug 24, 2013

@38 

Oh my dear lord, and to think! if you had just spent the literal 4 seconds required to read the product description instead of your usual habit of instantly throwing money at something you dont even know what it is! ...then you wouldn't have gotten ripped off. Smiley Happy

FF14 WAR
Message 40 of 46 (233 Views)
0 Likes