Sackboy
436 posts

Re: throne chair lmo

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

Well, it is a fine and beautiful if pricey LMO. However, the multiple users who stand in peakvox and deploy this giant, sprawling LMO block not only the critters I need to for abducting, but also my collectible materials that pop up right on that platform above escape the virus. Smiley Mad

Message 41 of 46 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

Throne LMO looks amazing at certain spaces like avalon keep, hexalon village in nobles lounge, and palace of seven winds. Never cease to amaze me PS Home! Loving it draws a lot of attention lol.

Message 42 of 46 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Sep 5, 2013
This throne LMO is obnoxusly huge. I suspect nDreams was aware of the potential troll factor with this item. I wonder if the hefty price tag will however help limit troll access. Perhaps that is why it is set at $10.
Posted Image

Message 43 of 46 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 5, 2013
It draws negative attention. That is the consensus I have gotten from talkin w others. It is an eyesore and serves no purpose other than to hinder others from targrting things.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 44 of 46 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3093 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

Well, it is a fine and beautiful if pricey LMO. However, the multiple users who stand in peakvox and deploy this giant, sprawling LMO block not only the critters I need to for abducting, but also my collectible materials that pop up right on that platform above escape the virus. Smiley Mad

Put them on ignore and the throne disappears.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 45 of 46 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3093 posts

Sep 5, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
This throne LMO is obnoxusly huge. I suspect nDreams was aware of the potential troll factor with this item. I wonder if the hefty price tag will however help limit troll access. Perhaps that is why it is set at $10.

nDreams made an obnoxious product? How strange!

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 46 of 46 (225 Views)
0 Likes