Highlighted
Aug 03 2014
By: hotbaby1156 Lombax Warrior 99 posts
Accepted Solution

this is four sony mods

8 replies 454 views Edited Aug 3, 2014
I'm reporting tell u that there is fake mods in psh and issue of freezing single people I have reported this before u mods please do something about this issue and ban these people I've failed regret that these people broke my old ps3 just bye freezing if u do not anything about this I'm filing report to Ic3 witch is FBI data base please take note Sony I'm tired u siting down not doing anything about this y'all are acting like chilldren and not doing anything about this so please take action ASAP ty kindly HB-
live love and dream
Message 1 of 9 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Re: this is four sony mods

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014
Common issue.

Sony don't care.

Tell it to the judge.

* for.
Message 2 of 9 (448 Views)
VP of Gaming
28866 posts

Re: This Is For Sony Moderators

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014

It's a known issue, thus it is being worked on. Only thing is we will not be given the details as to what is being done. And like many big problems we've had in Home it may take time to remedy.

If you see these fake mods, use the in Home report option when you can. The person's name may be invisible, but on the list of names, there is a blank spot. Report that (while facing the offender). Do not address this person as they may decide to make your Home life bad...

If you cannot report the normal way, come to this forum and send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods. Include the PSN ID of the alleged offender, the date, time, time zone and details of the offense.

For further reading, you might want to look at Fake Moderators.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 9 (427 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 3, 2014
When did the announcement to them working on it or even the acknowledgement to this issue by any officials here been addressed. ..?
Please don't add just to add and support your favorite platform.
There's no speculation here.
It hasn't been addressed or acknowledged by anyone as far as I know.
Nor has it been on the radar for upcoming fixes.

OP: home is on it's last breath Is the general assumption around here so don't hold your breath for a fix when something is already on life support.
Message 4 of 9 (414 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28866 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
When did the announcement to them working on it or even the acknowledgement to this issue by any officials here been addressed...?

When did they announce that they weren't going to do anything and just give up?

We've had a few serious issues resolved without any announcement about them being made. Some of the resolutions took a long time to finally publish.

Not only is Home used for PSN users to interact and share, it's also a way for Sony and it's partners to make money. And the best way to do that is to keep us happy.

To the OP, do read the link I provided, and any other thread regarding the matter. Make up your own mind as to what you should do. Or, you can contact me privately. If you do, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I won't post in this thread again as I don't want to contribute anymore to it's derailment.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 9 (388 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Aug 3, 2014
Sony knows.
They don't care.
(Using this on all CFW threads.)
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 6 of 9 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Aug 3, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
Sony knows.
They don't care.
(Using this on all CFW threads.)

They do care.. lol

Why the account banning and CID banning or the "require update" for developer console?

ehhh Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3260 posts

Aug 3, 2014

even if anything is done about it it wont be long for a work around and we see the same thing pop up because the "keys" (the coding for the ps3) are out there! so i am not holding my breath on this "fix"! matter fact im thinking about selling/trading my old slim since i have 2 ps3s! because home is not what it use to be for me and i feel i got my moneys worth and most of the friends who still used it have moved on! but only time will tell if they fix this or not! i am not holding my breath!

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 8 of 9 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Aug 3, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
When did the announcement to them working on it or even the acknowledgement to this issue by any officials here been addressed. ..?

In one of the support threads, Joystick_Warrior said that the freezing issue will be looked into tomorrow, and there were other things he could not talk about at this time.

I am hoping they will work on some of the missing items too. I already got a few of them back, still missing the head in the jar, and the heart lamp, but I will wait. Everyone forgets the good work they have been doing.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 9 (294 Views)