Jul 02 2007
By: ps3psp~ Splicer 86 posts

this is awful

8 replies 1 views Edited Jul 2, 2007
sony will make me really mad if they make us pay for stuff in home. i payed 600 bucks for their stupid system. it doesnt have 1/4 as many as other systems, its been six months cant they get ahold of temselves? if they make us pay for stuff in home then "nerds" will let video games control their life, spending more time and money in a virtual world than a real one. so sony... this is what home REALLY is. home is just an attraction of fun and games so people with other consoles will buy ps3 and people with ps3's wont trade them in? if so then shame on you. it better ALL be free.
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: this is awful

Jul 2, 2007
Home will have premium products. This means that some things will be free but like all things, if you want something better, you're going to have to reach into your pocket and pull out a small handful. You really can't expect everything to be free on here, Much time and money has gone into the development of home, it's only right that you would have to pay a little bit more to get better things. You don't have to pay for anything unless you want premium furniture etc. so I don't see why you're whining. Home is no doubt a huge topic right now and is very anticipated, and we'll just wait to see the success.

update portable ID select html
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Jul 3, 2007

ps3psp wrote:
sony will make me really mad if they make us pay for stuff in home. i payed 600 bucks for their stupid system. it doesnt have 1/4 as many as other systems, its been six months cant they get ahold of temselves? if they make us pay for stuff in home then "nerds" will let video games control their life, spending more time and money in a virtual world than a real one. so sony... this is what home REALLY is. home is just an attraction of fun and games so people with other consoles will buy ps3 and people with ps3's wont trade them in? if so then shame on you. it better ALL be free.

You Mad???
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Jul 3, 2007

ps3psp wrote:

basically i dont see what your problem is. you can get average stuff for free, your dream come true

you can get premium stuff for a little cost. most likely VERY little. you wont die without it and they arent forcing their way into your bank account so you actually losing money is all your choice

and you could show some initiative and just make your own stuff since there will be a modelling program like in second life

personally i have a job and im not gonna miss little dollar payments here and there
PSN: buttahsoogood
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 3, 2007
sounds like somebody needs a higher paying job...maybe they'll have jobs in HOME and you could find one there...
PSN: K1N6
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
945 posts

Jul 3, 2007

will... wrote:

basically i dont see what your problem is. you can get average stuff for free, your dream come true

you can get premium stuff for a little cost. most likely VERY little. you wont die without it and they arent forcing their way into your bank account so you actually losing money is all your choice

and you could show some initiative and just make your own stuff since there will be a modelling program like in second life

personally i have a job and im not gonna miss little dollar payments here and there

Exactly, I am not going to mind paying for odd things, Maybe this guy is complaining because his mommy and daddy won't let him use there credit card.
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 3, 2007
..........................................................................................????
You payed $600 for there Stupid system? If it is so stupid why you buy it?
If you dont like it i suggest you go get a 360 and see how over priced and how money hungery xbox live is. Hell even Wii is chargeing for the Oprea inter net browser soon.
I own a Wii , ps3 , and a Xbox360 eilte you cna check out my youtube vids if you dont believe me @ youtube.com/onimuto
I am a fanboy of non, but ill tell you this much microsoft ripps you off alot more then sony. So quite your **bleep**in , or just sell you ps3 and swing your crap with a Wii or something.
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jul 3, 2007
You dont have to buy the stuff jesus.....take a valium or something!
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 3, 2007

will... wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOAH. since WHEN is there a modelling program.
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes