May 29 2013
By: G-UnitMachineWar First Son 14 posts

they're rumours about PSHOME ..continued..>

52 replies 848 views Edited May 29, 2013

Is it true thata pshome is coming to a end at 2013 this year?  im honestly kinda upset if it not true n then some ppl who are saying that are liars which i dont wanna be negative about it though so im wanting to know the truth

TY FOR READING Smiley Happy!!!

i ain't the one who started them rumours but i'll just say some people sure have!

Message 1 of 53 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Re: they're rumours about PSHOME ..continued..>

May 29, 2013

Why would it? As far as I'm aware it's quite the money cow.

Message 2 of 53 (844 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

May 29, 2013
I hope the PS4 has a graphical update of Home.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 3 of 53 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Where are you reading these rumors?

Here's a way to debunk rumors.... google. If there is ZERO evidence that supports a rumor, even a slight amount, its not true. Especially when there is no statement and only basing it off of other innocuous rumors.

Its better to wait to hear it from the horses mouth. E3 is around the corner

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 53 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9610 posts

May 29, 2013

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

Is it true thata pshome is coming to a end at 2013 this year?  im honestly kinda upset if it not true n then some ppl who are saying that are liars which i dont wanna be negative about it though so im wanting to know the truth

i ain't the one who started them rumours but i'll just say some people sure have!

NO WAY. Playstation Home might not be on PS4, but Sony is not going to shut down Playstation Home in 6 months. Playstation Home will be on PS3 for a few more years.

alive.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 5 of 53 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 30, 2013

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

This is not true. Home will not end as early as the end of 2013.

Message 6 of 53 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

May 30, 2013

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

Stop listening to your friends they don't know jack. They probably assumed Home would end with the release of the PS4. Obviously they haven't kept up with the way Sony operates, the PS2 was JUST discounted about 6 months ago. Home will be around for awhile.

P.S. SEARCH the forums before posting again. Oh, and welcome >_>

Message 7 of 53 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Some of you Home vets remember a certain blog who swore to have insider information that Home would close in 2010. That blog closed up shop soon after when their ''Mission''  failed.

Rumors are just that until you hear anything Official and I hear we aren't going anywhere right now.

Kapow that!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 53 (717 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 30, 2013

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

Not sure if what you heard was true or not. But even if Home didn't continue on to the PS4, I highly doubt Home is going anywhere for a while. Think of how many people still used their PS2  after the PS3 came out.  Now think of the buffer time between systems. If Home doesn't transfer to the PS4 it should still be around for at least a year or two.  Smiley Happy

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 9 of 53 (626 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

May 30, 2013

G-UnitMachineWar wrote:

There really is no rumor.  Sony has never said that Home will be on the PS4 and still to date has not done so.  But, no matter what Home will stay on the PS3 tell people stop using Home.  So yes Home will still be here for 2013, 2014, 2015 and ???.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 10 of 53 (596 Views)
0 Likes