Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2003
Offline
5677 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007


scarface17 wrote:
there should be a scooter type transportion



Woah!! What happens is someone exceeds the speed limit ?? Are there going to be cops around ?? Is there going to be a jail ?? What happens if someone shoot the cop with a gun ?? Is there going to be a trial by jury ??

AND IF SO, HOW DO I GET OUT OF JURY DUTY ?!?!?!
Message 11 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/03/2007
Offline
495 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007


Xie wrote:
sounds somewhat reasonable, as long as you can get those long sticks to hit the balls with.  i forget what the game is called but its normally done on horseback. 



polo
Message 12 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/03/2007
Offline
495 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007


AgentAnderson wrote:


scarface17 wrote:
there should be a scooter type transportion



Woah!! What happens is someone exceeds the speed limit ?? Are there going to be cops around ?? Is there going to be a jail ?? What happens if someone shoot the cop with a gun ?? Is there going to be a trial by jury ??

AND IF SO, HOW DO I GET OUT OF JURY DUTY ?!?!?!


another great reason for why there should be both guns and cops in Home
Message 13 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/31/2006
Offline
6722 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007
Message 14 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007


default001 wrote:
Is that X300 deluxe edition, Shnozzle?


Correct, sir!
 
On a serious note, I actually wouldn't mind having comical means of transport such as that in Home. Maybe it could be earned as a prize from a competition. The ever-coveted X300...
Message 15 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/28/2007
Offline
1181 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007
too much lag
PSN ID: Will11
Photobucket
Message 16 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 5, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:
Is that X300 deluxe edition, Shnozzle?


Correct, sir!
On a serious note, I actually wouldn't mind having comical means of transport such as that in Home. Maybe it could be earned as a prize from a competition. The ever-coveted X300...



Yeah, but if this happens too much Home will look like a joke and will just be stupid.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 17 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 6, 2007


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:
Is that X300 deluxe edition, Shnozzle?


Correct, sir!
On a serious note, I actually wouldn't mind having comical means of transport such as that in Home. Maybe it could be earned as a prize from a competition. The ever-coveted X300...



Yeah, but if this happens too much Home will look like a joke and will just be stupid.


I see your point, and that's why they should include Harley Davidsons
 
Nah, I'm just kidding. I think Segways would be fine, or maybe even scooters. Not too many, or everyone will look like nerds.
Message 18 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 6, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:
Is that X300 deluxe edition, Shnozzle?


Correct, sir!
On a serious note, I actually wouldn't mind having comical means of transport such as that in Home. Maybe it could be earned as a prize from a competition. The ever-coveted X300...



Yeah, but if this happens too much Home will look like a joke and will just be stupid.


I see your point, and that's why they should include Harley Davidsons
Nah, I'm just kidding. I think Segways would be fine, or maybe even scooters. Not too many, or everyone will look like nerds.



You know the trailer from home (here for reference)? THAT'S how I'd like home to be, so it just looks normal you know?
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 19 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2003
Offline
5677 posts
 

Re: there should be...

Jun 6, 2007
Segways !!!!!


Message 20 of 23 (8 Views)
0 Likes