Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: there should be micheal jackson outfits on home

Aug 21, 2013

iiiiieeeeeiiiie wrote:
Since we got some of the dances why not dress like the king of pop himself

There is... Haven't u seen Ray Not giving the rest of his name here... LOL... On Home... He has some MJ costumes...   If u haven't seen him ya need to look him up...

Again can't give the rest of his name on here... Oh Well!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 20 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
I already did a few posts up DCS lol
Support Forums
Message 12 of 20 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Aug 21, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I already did a few posts up DCS lol

Yeah i see those, Nice... Um Don't let Ray see those....  LOL!

Message 13 of 20 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
If you mean Bests' pics yeah the first one looks alot like Ray. I just realized of course you know him DCS. Duh. Fight fans.
Support Forums
Message 14 of 20 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Aug 21, 2013

It is so sad to have lost one with som much talent. The man was adored by people of all colors, yet it seems it was never enough. He never had a childhood. His father was abusive. I remember I was 12 and my mom didn't want me to listen to his debut track off of Thriller. She thought "beat it" well...uhh...meant something else. But once she watched the video and I explained the lyrics even she compared his dancing to a moder day Fred Astaire. Nobody can bring him back, but the best way to honor him is through his music and his dance. The **bleep** that killed him was no psychiatrist and that's what he needed. He didn't need to top Thriller. Some things just can't be done. Now we all know why his behavior got so erratic. He, like a lot of us, just wanted to go back in time and be a kid again. Erase mistakes we made in the past. I have many. MJ was the greatest artist of my generation...come on he even let good ol' Weird Al use 2 of his biggest songs. He said it made him smile. Clothes would be misused by the mass of kids that seem to crawl and wriggle around Home giving it a bad name. 3 of them ganged up on me at the Labs...one by one the litle 21 year olds hung themselves. It is time we that appreciate Home take it back. And yes I am looking at the Man in the Mirror. There is no way any developer would get the rights to use MJ's image. It would become twisted and distorted. Please let him rest in Peace. Had he sought help from a psychologist and a psychiatrist he might still be alive today. That's only assuming the doctor's upheld their oath. Let us honor him by his music and videos. Even Vidzone has some. Thank you.

Message 15 of 20 (137 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Why not add a Neverland ranch space, while were at it?

Complete with a rollercoaster, ferris wheel, animals, cotton candy, clowns and magic shows. LOL

Whats with the MJ obsession these days? First Atom Republic, with their "thriller" rewards...now people wanting a full MJ outfit.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 16 of 20 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Why not add his tomb too? Much is lost, so much and all people care about is themselves. Ignore me all you want. I don't care anymore.

Message 17 of 20 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Personally I'd rather see and Ada Wong, Sherry Birkin, Piers Nivans, Jake Muller and other game related characters before Michael Jackson but that's me. For those who want this that's fine. I suppose they could do both!

Smiley Wink 

Message 18 of 20 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Oh but MJ WAS a videogame star! Who can forget michael jacksons moonwalker?!?

Also he had a huge hand in gaming history. He wrote the songs for Sonic games and had to hide his partnership with Sega when his court cases were publicized. He did alot for gaming actually.
Support Forums
Message 19 of 20 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Aug 21, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
If you mean Bests' pics yeah the first one looks alot like Ray. I just realized of course you know him DCS. Duh. Fight fans.

Yep first saw Ray in PS Home way back in 2009 when the Street Fighter IV costumes hit Home... Those were the days... 

Fightin' Games FTW! 

Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes