Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Re: the things people do for attention

Feb 6, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Things that people do for attention you say?  You mean like keep making threads including one where they say goodbye then don't leave,  Is that what you mean?  The only one that seems to want attention around here is you for what I've seen here on the forums.  How many threads are you gonna make about bullying?  You have  been told you what to do, so I'm sure you know what to do and if your forgot here it is:  

Step One:  Report

Step Two:  Block

This has to be a very demented person to keep making accounts SPECIFICALLY to bully you OR MAYBE its not him/her and its just your complacent demeanor on Home that causes people to want to argue with you and you consider that harassment.  In any event, creating threads constantly complaining is only making you look like what you stated in your thread title "for attention" since it is not how you deal with harassment on Home.  

Having a more positive attitude can work wonders for you, people can't take away from you what you don't allow them to take.  Don't give them fuel for the fire and just continue to ignore ignorant behavior, nothing urks a person trying to harass you then ignoring them since they are not getting the reaction they are looking for.  

I love this post! You totally hit the nail on the head! (^^)

Message 41 of 48 (227 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 6, 2014

You got that right. Thanks.

BannerFans.com
Message 42 of 48 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Feb 6, 2014

You folks know how to better the atmosphere. Smiley Wink

BannerFans.com
Message 43 of 48 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Feb 6, 2014

geary33 wrote:

You folks know how to better the atmosphere. Smiley Wink

I suggest you taking this atmosphere into consideration. (^^)

Message 44 of 48 (196 Views)
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Feb 6, 2014

So itz settled...NO more "I'm bullied threads" ??  YAYAY!

Show em your a tiger, show em what you can do! Rawwrrr!  

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 45 of 48 (189 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 6, 2014

ralahinn1 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

You need to identify toxic people early on and just not play their game. Otherwise you end up on the forums telling us about it.Woman Happy

I had to do that with some of my real life family,I don't let them know where I live, and I have no regrets. They  still drag me into things sometimes, though I haven't seen them in over 10 years, but I am not in the center of their drama any more and  they can live their lives the way they want and I am becoming what I should be. If someone is giveing you  a problem, they have the problem , not you, you can still be friendly, but not allow them to get to you. On home, sometimes block and ignore are good friends, because it is the way to keep their demons from harming you

Uh if any of your relatives have any money and might leave you some money in their will I would rethink your strategy  lol

Message 46 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 6, 2014
Yeah what are we talking about here!!!
Message 47 of 48 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 6, 2014

people act like they want to know your online ID but really they trying to take it or when you give another gamer all of your gamer tag info!!

Message 48 of 48 (141 Views)
0 Likes