Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

lol @ pyrodragon Smiley Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 31 of 81 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/26/2008
Offline
2949 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 14, 2013

its alot of fun.  really convenient for reading texts while at work when i cant have my phone out Smiley Wink


BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 32 of 81 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/27/2012
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 14, 2013

What if this is why PSH has been in beta for so long. Maybe PSH on PS4 will be what we all wanted from the begining. Maybe.. that's been the plan all along, that's my guess. 

Message 33 of 81 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 14, 2013

allnewfie wrote:

i thought about this update like that aswell. make it easyer for users to play home on the ps4  maybe or even tue vita, lol u never know with sony. also why wouldnt ps4  have home. it could come out of beta and be the full relise or something. i dont think there would be a new home. people love the cross play content so it could be same old home on  the ps4. 


You asked a good question.  "why wouldn't PS4 have Home" but there are way to many reasons for it not to be.  For example the PS4 will have a new operating system there for Home might not be compatible with the new PS4.  There is also out with the old and in with the new reason.  There is also the reason that I gave Home has just never worked right from day one a new Home like program may work better.

 

It also sounds to me like the PS4 is going to be the home of virtual reality worlds.  There has been talk that the makers of GTA is makeing a world, Sims/Sim city, LBP and I forget the name of it justus league (something).  There has also been talk about Sony bring in other VR worlds for example wizard101, pirates. Free Realms and other non PS games.  In shourt if all these wrolds do make it onto the PS4 would there still be a need for Home?

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 34 of 81 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/13/2009
Offline
1027 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

well home is one of the reasons why i think sony shouldnt rush the ps4. i could write a long winded explaination on this but... eh

Message 35 of 81 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/22/2008
Offline
258 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

@11

 

Exactly.

 

 

No Home, I ain't buying ps4 at all.

FF14 WAR
Message 36 of 81 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

Darcness wrote:

@11

 

Exactly.

 

 

No Home, I ain't buying ps4 at all.


I Agree, No Home on PS4 I won't be Buying it either in that case...

 

Also not backwards with PS1 PS2 PS3 Games That's another reason to PASS!

 

Games locked to one Account use only... Third Reason to PASS!

 

If this and more all add up.... There are Many reason's not to look Forward to PS4/Orbis! Even if they call it Orbis? WTH are they thinking with that? Really!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 37 of 81 (158 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3915 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Darcness wrote:

@11

 

Exactly.

 

 

No Home, I ain't buying ps4 at all.


I Agree, No Home on PS4 I won't be Buying it either in that case...

 

Also not backwards with PS1 PS2 PS3 Games That's another reason to PASS!

 

Games locked to one Account use only... Third Reason to PASS!

 

If this and more all add up.... There are Many reason's not to look Forward to PS4/Orbis! Even if they call it Orbis? WTH are they thinking with that? Really!

 

 


Do you ever have a positive thing to say about anything? Like, at all?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 81 (151 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Darcness wrote:

@11

 

Exactly.

 

 

No Home, I ain't buying ps4 at all.


I Agree, No Home on PS4 I won't be Buying it either in that case...

 

Also not backwards with PS1 PS2 PS3 Games That's another reason to PASS!

 

Games locked to one Account use only... Third Reason to PASS!

 

If this and more all add up.... There are Many reason's not to look Forward to PS4/Orbis! Even if they call it Orbis? WTH are they thinking with that? Really!

 

 


Do you ever have a positive thing to say about anything? Like, at all?


Yes HOME 2009 and Home 2010 WERE AWESOME!  After that well..... U know how it is now.... Arrgg!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 39 of 81 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2004
Offline
167 posts
 

Re: the secret about the update

Feb 15, 2013

MiSharona wrote:

What if this is why PSH has been in beta for so long. Maybe PSH on PS4 will be what we all wanted from the begining. Maybe.. that's been the plan all along, that's my guess. 


So, what, the PS3's been a PS4 beta? Sounds like Windows Vista!

Message 40 of 81 (142 Views)
0 Likes