Oct 22 2012
By: vamplestat666 Hekseville Citizen 314 posts
Accepted Solution

the corn maze

11 replies 548 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

has me SO frustrated i am halfway tempted to say hang it all and let it be, i have tried every possible meathod and i still end up turned around and walking into the scarecrow's arms. any one have any tips to help me beat this thing?

Message 1 of 12 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: the corn maze

Oct 22, 2012

Where is this corn maze located?

Message 2 of 12 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Oct 22, 2012
In CaliCORNia Smiley Happy lololol

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 3 of 12 (513 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 22, 2012

lolz

Message 4 of 12 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 23, 2012

actually it is in the cutterlage estate personal space, and it is driving me crazy, and to those who know me THAT is a short trip

Message 5 of 12 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

vamplestat666 wrote:

has me SO frustrated i am halfway tempted to say hang it all and let it be, i have tried every possible meathod and i still end up turned around and walking into the scarecrow's arms. any one have any tips to help me beat this thing?

Each time you start the game, Jasper's Field, it will randomly choose between three possible mazes, so it's not like the maze is new every time.  They even make it easier by letting you know which maze you are on based on the color of the light inside the pumpkin at the start of the maze.  The direction each pumpkin is facing is another clue to solving each maze.

So just pick one color to do (restart the game if its a dif maze) until you figure out the right path to take.  Also, even though Jasper can be scary as you know what, it is possible to avoid his charges, as he never turns until he stops.  So if you get corned stay to one side, and when he charges run to the other side and pass him.  That said, once you learn the correct path you won't likely ever get cornered by him.

Personally, I found the red maze to be fairly easy.  Just stay on the left side of the hedge and work your way to the pitch fork.  From there head North (away from house) and work your way to the wagon wheel.  From there it's fairly easy, just head North, turn right and get to the long path that heads East towards the goal.  You'll run into another block, but just turn left, then right, then left again back towards your goal.  

I do wish the game would allow for muliplayer so that we could help guide our friends through the mazes, but if you focus on solving just one of the mazes and pay close attention to the path you are taking, you'll solve it in no time.  Good luck.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 12 (475 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Is there any other easy way to do the maze? No matter what I do, I end up getting lost and hit. -_- Also, they added too much blimey fog. -_-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 12 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Oct 23, 2012

i wish i knew, they need to cut back on the fog

Message 8 of 12 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 23, 2012

vamplestat666 wrote:

i wish i knew, they need to cut back on the fog

*sigh*.  Just turn up the gamma in the Display settings in your Options menu.

Juggernaught, please do not dumb down the games.  Frankly it would have been more fun if they were more challenging instead of less.   Some of us enjoy challenging games instead of just collecting easy rewards... But at the same time happy to help others get through them if they even need the help.

Each of the three mazes is VERY short, and each has a specific path that can be easily remembered if you pay attention to where you are going.  Jasper can be easily avoided as you run fast tha he can, and he can't turn while charging... But you have to pay attention to where he is coming from as he will go through the hedges.  He gives away his location fairly easily from the sounds he makes.

Its not supposed to be easy, but frankly it's not that hard either.  Just don't run through it without any thought to what you are doing and it won't take long to figure out the path.... Heck without holding your hand, I pretty much gave you the answer to the red maze already.

I get that you are frustrated, but it's not fair to the rest of us that enjoy these games to say the dev needs to make them easier.   If my wife who is as much a non gamer as they get can do the maze, you can to.... Just be patient and pay attention to where you are going.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 9 of 12 (379 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Thank you so much, D, for posting about how to beat the red maze and about the turning up the Gamma. It helped me out a lot, and I was finally able to beat the maze. Cat Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 12 (344 Views)
0 Likes