Survivor
2432 posts

Re: the cencering dont make sence

Jul 15, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:

Yes, the word was spelled correctly in his post, but that does not mean that it was spelled correctly when he typed it in Home.

Also, I pointed out repeatedly that I was not trying to put him down, and I'd appreciate not being accused of doing so, since I made as much effort as possible to say so. 

I never said that he was a bad person. I never made judgements of his character or intelligence. I never said that he should change his ways, type like me, go back to school, pay more attention, not be so lazy, etc., etc.. Those are things that someone who was jumping on his case would have said.

What I did say is that his post has errors in it, many in fact. There is no nice way of saying that reading his post begs the question, "Did he mistype it in Home or not?", but I did try to be as nice as possible about it.

That question above must be answered before it can be said that "bride"  is indeed censored in Home.

Did it evr okur 2 yu that maiB the OP wuz duhibrutlee mizdake-ridddleded but took purposeful direction to spell the word in question correctly? Sorry to say this, but I think that this thread's author would be able to recognize whether or not he/she spelled "Bride" correctly, and would fix it if the word was spelled wrong.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Seeing as at least two people have confirmed that the word is censored incorrectly, your post above was unnecessary. Assuming that someone who made that many mistakes was careful at any point is a pretty ridiculous assumption.

But go ahead an troll on. Apparently you have nothing better to do.

Message 12 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jul 15, 2013

The word booboo is censored also. The word bacon is censored in group chat which makes no sense to me unless you're anti-porkWoman Sad.

Message 13 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jul 15, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:

Seeing as at least two people have confirmed that the word is censored incorrectly, your post above was unnecessary. Assuming that someone who made that many mistakes was careful at any point is a pretty ridiculous assumption.

I'm confused, are you the pot or the kettle?

Photobucket
Message 14 of 17 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 15, 2013

tlp333 wrote:

The word booboo is censored also. The word bacon is censored in group chat which makes no sense to me unless you're anti-porkWoman Sad.

It seems that certain words that are curse words in languages other than English are censored in group and XMB chat.

Message 15 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Words are often censored when only a part of it, some letters sequence, could be a refence to a cens word. Funny thing is cens is not the same for every country. "Vinagar" is censored in U.S but not in Canada. If you have friends from E.U in your appartement/clubhouse There's hours of fun to have with that! Smiley LOL Espcecially if they are from different country. 

It can be annoying sometimes but I don't think it's a serious problem. 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 16 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 15, 2013

IvanOffalich wrote:

Ignore him. His reading compression is worse than mine. Nevermind that your original post answered his concerns.   Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 17 (143 Views)
0 Likes