Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Re: thanks sony

May 5, 2007
i was shocked when i came home i am very happy about this move they made and i hope we can keep this thread open for people to come that have yet to come out of the woodwork
 photo angel.jpg
Message 31 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 5, 2007
syphonfool wrote

Doesn't do much for me (yet), as I am not a gap member (yet).  However it does speak volumes about the company that I have invested so much of my money and time into.  Sony, you get a great big ada boy right on the ol gluteous maximus, from me.  It also makes me grin, when I think about all the posts I've read, on the socom boards, these boards and various other forums.  All the bad mouthing before has all turned into a giant, butt kissing, festival of praise.  Way to shut em up!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-

dude you really need to read what alot of us wrote. alot of the subjects we brought up on these boards last night were major mistakes sony has made and its not turning into a but kissing praise we are just showing gratitude for them gaining enough descency to send those emails. it just helps show they are still there to an extent and not toying with us.
Message 32 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

May 5, 2007
Well, it's nice to see that Sony actually bothered to alay people's fears about Home Beta. I didn't get one of these e-mails myself but it is good to have some hope about more admittants. Maybe I could use this time to get into G.A.P?
Message 33 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Re: Re: thanks sony

May 5, 2007
Got it also.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 34 of 34 (11 Views)
0 Likes