Highlighted
Apr 15 2014
By: mrANmrsDRTIME Splicer 72 posts

store idea

8 replies 192 views Edited Apr 15, 2014
When shopping an looking at lmo it woul be cool if your avatar would show the moves before you buy it I might buy more lmo if I saw what it dose PlayStation home money sales would increase. Just a idea. Thank you for reading my post.
Message 1 of 9 (192 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2410 posts

Re: store idea

Apr 15, 2014
Nice suggestion and I agree with you as well. May also want try posting this idea of yours as well in the monthly suggestion thread as well. (Link below)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2014-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/43277840#U...
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Right, this needs to happen. I'd even settle for this: 

moonwalk gif.gif

△○×□
Message 3 of 9 (149 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Apr 15, 2014

This was the way it was  for clothing items back in the day. Then they finally added the feature to show the clothes items on your avatar.

I agree this option should of been available from day one with the release of Dance Packs and LMO's. That's one of the reasons I rarely buy them.

I'm going to say though if sales remain high from folks impulse buying. The feature will most likely not happen, but like with anything when it comes to Home. Things just seem to either appear or disappear.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 9 (143 Views)
Wastelander
398 posts

Apr 15, 2014
You read my mind & everyone elses :]
#finfree
Message 5 of 9 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Would be a nice and useful feature. Fortunately most LMO dances can also be found on YouTube as an alternative though.
Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Apr 15, 2014

OMGxitsLiZZE wrote:
You read my mind & everyone elses :]

Your signature pic gives me a chuckle every time I see it lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 9 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Apr 15, 2014

This idea is fine but, I don't think it'll work.  Mainly because most dances, poses, and animation packs come with say 3 or 5 dances, poses and animations in one pack.  

My question is, how would it be possible to view each dance, pose and animation?  They would have to make each dance seperate causing your inventory to over-flow with dances, poses and animations, making you pick and choose between what to keep and what to send to your storage.  (Of course, you'll be able to pick the ones you like.)

LMO's that can turn you into animals or are rideable or just random would work.

But the other three I mentioned at the top wouldn't really work too well. 

But, movement of the LMO's of the second row above would be impossible to do, as avatars cannot move while viewing items.  Meaning you can't move them around.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 8 of 9 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Yeah I tend to agree with you. Seeing a outfit in a static pose is one thing. Having mutliple dance moves wouldn't probably workout very well.

I agree with Thew902 on the youtube option. Thats pretty much where I've seen most of the dance moves.Woman Happy

Message 9 of 9 (95 Views)
0 Likes