Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: still a chance that they are still accepting people?

May 4, 2007
I beleive snake is talking in regards to how sony handled doing the closed beta, it was rather sloppy. Usually in other betas(Ive been in a good number) you either didnt get the email, or you did. Which didnt leave to false hope from some, showed they were unprepared.
Message 21 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13410 posts

May 4, 2007
Maybe...maybe not!
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 22 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4424 posts

May 4, 2007
i wish i could be in home i mean i have been here for a while now and i dont know where to go to be a G.A.P member
Message 23 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

May 4, 2007
*sigh* maybe there's hope for us later today... assuming that the Home Beta Slow Rollout Theory is true, lol. that sounds cool.
PS Network ID: tuazn4u
Message 24 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
659 posts

May 4, 2007
OT.  You like Grimmjow that much eh?  Im more of an Ichigo/Rukia fan.

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
nah, sony royally messed this one up. you and i wont be getting into home for a while

Message 25 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

May 4, 2007
If you haven't gotten it by now probably won't.

**depression sets in**

Message Edited by garnett215 on 05-04-2007 12:17 PM

Message 26 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

May 4, 2007
I think we are turning something good into bad by looking only at the dark side of it, what if there were not betas at all??? I've seen so many people that only wants to get in for the purpose of having something before everyone else... and if you really are into the testing thing, then you know that it takes more than that... of course it sucked how Sony picked up ppl for it, and the result of that is a non serious group of gamers will do nothing to make things better.

Those are my 2 cents
Message 27 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

May 4, 2007

pixelknot wrote:
I think we are turning something good into bad by looking only at the dark side of it, what if there were not betas at all??? I've seen so many people that only wants to get in for the purpose of having something before everyone else... and if you really are into the testing thing, then you know that it takes more than that... of course it sucked how Sony picked up ppl for it, and the result of that is a non serious group of gamers will do nothing to make things better.

Those are my 2 cents

I know what you mean.. I have at least 4 people on my friends list who I know for a fact won't report a single bug or take part in any stress test etc...

All we can do now is hang on to a small thread of hope about the slow rollout (a friend of mine got his invite this morning after checking all night).. If not August/Luanch

Message Edited by garnett215 on 05-04-2007 12:29 PM

Message 28 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

May 4, 2007

wrote:
Here's how I think it all works...

Since i'm sure there aren't 15,000 people on Home yet, Sony will slowly increase to that number between now and August depending on how well the servers respond.  I'm sure it'll be a gradual increase in users throughout the summer.

I'm pretty sure it's not like "BAM!" 15,000 users on May 3rd....then "BAM!", 50,000 users in August.

It just doesn't make any sense for it to be so sudden like that, so for the people who have not recieved the downloads, just tune into the store a few times a week from now on and who knows.

This actually may be a very good explanation ..... they could in fact be rolling it out to more and lore user's over time ..... If I get in great ...if not Im not going to hate SONY ..... its still a great console and the game selection is getting better all the time.

Message 29 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

May 4, 2007

garnett215 wrote:

pixelknot wrote:

Those are my 2 cents

I know what you mean.. I have at least 4 people on my friends list who I know for a fact won't report a single bug or take part in any stress test etc...

All we can do now is hang on to a small thread of hope about the slow rollout (a friend of mine got his invite this morning after checking all night).. If not August/Luanch

Message Edited by garnett215 on 05-04-2007 12:29 PM

Your avatar

...but I know what you mean about those type of none helpful testers. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 30 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes