Lombax Warrior
272 posts

Re: still a chance that they are still accepting people?

May 4, 2007

nh wrote:
you gota count me tye and kid101skater too sony doesnt want us... maybe this means time for 360?

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
nah, sony royally messed this one up. you and i wont be getting into home for a while

Hehe, nothing to be really dissapointed about, I understand some people really wanted to be in but what can you really do if you didn't get in? It is a BETA test and I congratulate the people who got in but for those who didn't (like myself), I just say oh well cause' crying about it isn't going to do any good at all so it's better to let go of it right now.

You can't really blame Sony, they did their part of the job and they just did things randomly, now the BETA testers do their job.
Message 11 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6915 posts

May 4, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
nah, sony royally messed this one up. you and i wont be getting into home for a while

well, it sucks you didn't get in, but simply because you didn't get in doesn't mean they "royally messed it up", that's a bit silly. I think it would've been best to not do the closed beta or atleast not have announced it to people.

the open beta will be soon, besides by the time you guys jump on board there will be a lot things sorted out.

-----------------------------------------

I don't think there will be any invites tomorrow but I always like to be wrong, who knows.

Message Edited by anubisosirishades on 05-03-2007 09:22 PM

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 12 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 4, 2007
lol aww i didnt get in either..... well i dont blame them for not picking me i rarly post on here....
Message 13 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 4, 2007
I hope they accept more people but if they do not then I blame myself for forgetting about these forums and registering my PS3
Message 14 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

May 4, 2007
Here's how I think it all works...

Since i'm sure there aren't 15,000 people on Home yet, Sony will slowly increase to that number between now and August depending on how well the servers respond.  I'm sure it'll be a gradual increase in users throughout the summer.

I'm pretty sure it's not like "BAM!" 15,000 users on May 3rd....then "BAM!", 50,000 users in August.

It just doesn't make any sense for it to be so sudden like that, so for the people who have not recieved the downloads, just tune into the store a few times a week from now on and who knows.

Message 15 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 4, 2007
I agree that makes sense
Message 16 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

May 4, 2007
 It almost seems like they are letting people in 1 by 1. If that is the case it may take a few days to get all the people in(I hope this is the case since I didn't get in yet).
Message 17 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 4, 2007
as has been mentioned, I feel that they will slowly roll out to more people. that allows them to constantly fix bugs, and hopefully kill most major bugs before most people start using the beta. at the same time as much as we all want to get in on the beta, we should bear in mind that most of what is going on right now is trying to look for bugs so its more of a "job" rather than something youre doing to enjoy
Message 18 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 4, 2007
I just got my ps3 last weekend so I think im probably bottom of the list for the home beta. Kinda sucks because I really wanted to try this out.
Message 19 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

May 4, 2007

jamesalmeida wrote:
I just got my ps3 last weekend so I think im probably bottom of the list for the home beta. Kinda sucks because I really wanted to try this out.

haha You have no idea how far you are away from getting into that beta if you just got your ps3 now....

a) no PSN ID
b) not in GAP (I assume)
c) no invititation
d) didn't sign up
e) 0.1% chance of getting chosen for the download

So no worries...you were no where close to getting in (Not to hate). 

Message Edited by on 05-04-2007 07:01 AM
Message 20 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes